Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar

StevieInferior

i heardd on the radio that lavar went off on the sidelines because it was taking too long for the defensive calls to get signalled in.

code--you are taking this way to far. lavar is far and away our best defensive talent who not being used properly. give us some DTs with push, line lavar up weakside, and we will destroy any offense out there.

Originally posted by National Defense

code--you are taking this way to far. lavar is far and away our best defensive talent who not being used properly. give us some DTs with push, line lavar up weakside, and we will destroy any offense out there.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have LaVar hatred in me, he's not the single person responsible for all that is wrong...

I just see him as being over valued by Skins fans a tad because of his physical ability. I don't think any of us can argue about his god given abilities. I just question his mental approach. I don't understand why he can't addapt to do what is asked of him.

I can't see how anyone can pick on Lavar, and stick up for Champ BUTTERFINGERS Bailey........if anyone needs to go, and play more to his ability, it's Mr. Bailey....

IT MAKES ME ABSOLUTELY FREAKING FRUIOUS TO SIT HERE AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE BAD MOUTH LAVAR, YET STICK UP FOR CHAMP...........WHO SCREWS UP WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK......how many interceptions does that dumb prick have anyways.......and I don't want to hear the excuse about not getting thrown at, because that would be a bold face lie.

Archived