Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something Interesting Happened Today...

Ignatius J.

Originally posted by brookboyz25

I have something interesting. What about Travis Henry from the Buffalo Bills as your RB? You know he's going to be on the block after this season is over. We might be able to swing something to get him. I don't know what...but we might be able to. He seems more appealing than Dillon to me.

I was thinking about the same thing earlier today. I don't know that Buffalo's going to let him go, and he also is reported to have a broken leg right now, which may end his season. There are also a lot of Buffalo fans who don't think he's as good as his stats.

RB can be drafted in the 2nd and third round and still be stars. Look at Portis, Davis, Anderson all for Denver. Jones may drop to the second round. There are several good backs coming out this year, few DL that can make an impact. I just hope the Skins draft wisely.

Keep preaching that gospel dude. We can find a good RB in the 2nd round or in F.A. We can get by with a serviceable RB, but our lack of pass rush pressure has absolutely killed us at times this season.

If we re-sign DRuss, a pass rushing DE is clearly far and away our top priority this coming offseason.

oh boy! How could you not want Kevin Jones. It's clear that what this offense needs is a back with power and who is a threat out of the backfield..I just think his name is Ladell Betts.

It's too bad he's been hurt so much this year, we really needed to see what we had in him

Archived