Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We CAN make the playoffs

bishtw

CAN being the key word. We will need some help but it can be done.

If Green Bay, New Orleans, do no better than 4-2, and

Seattle goes 3-4, and

Philly goes 2-5, and

We go 5-2, were in.

If Seattle doesn't fold we need St.L. to fall apart then. This also assuming no one worse than us does better than 5-2.

Sure there are other ways mathmatically to get there.

Cards are stack against us but it can be done....... I Hope!

What do the rest of you think?

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

:2cents:

I feel all we have to do is finish second in the division and we get a wild card. I agree Philly will win the NFC East. Dallas has the real part of their schedule coming up now so I think they'll fall out of the picture. My only concern is the NFC West where Seattle and St. Louis both have a weak schedule coming up so more than likely one wild card will go to whoever don't win that division. And I'm not about to count out Tampa Bay either. But I am still going with Skins to go 10-6. I refuse to give up on them.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Heres the win and loses that will work: (feel free to revise)

Philly-NY W ........Dallas @NE L.......................................Skins @ Car W

........NO W...................Car L...............................................@ Mia L

.....@ Car L....................Mia L..................................................NO L

.........Dal L...............@ Phi W..............................................@ NYG W

.....@ Mia L..............@ Was L...................................................Dal W

..........SF L.................NYG W...............................................@ Chi W

.......WAS L...............@ NO W...................................................Phi W

...Finish 8-8..............Finish 10-6...........................................Finish 9-7

Seattle-Det W................................................St. Louis @ Chi W

@ Bal L......................................................................@ Az W

Cle W............................................................................Min L

@ Min L.....................................................................@ Cle W

@ STL L.......................................................................Sea W

AZ W............................................................................Cin W

@ SF L......................................................................@ Det W

Finish 9-6..................................................................Finish 12-4

Again we need NO and GB to not win 5 of the next 7

Very possible

:dallasuck :gaintsuck:eaglesuck

this is easy enough. we win out in our division...that gives us 7 wins and a split with all of our division foes. if we can scrape 3...possibly even 2 wins aside from those, we go.

right now though, let's focus on beating carolina...stopping davis and blocking their pass rush. amazing how you guys do a 180 so easily. where's the tony hawk avatar :)

Eagles legend, Sorry bout the the error. Your right the Skins cant lose while they will be beating your eagles.

I think.....

Edit: Corrected the error, our non conferance games except Carolina ( Car is beatable, just not easy) seem very winable. We have to make sure we take care of our East rivals or it'll be a long off season.

We don't need **** from Philly. There's 2 wildcards, let the Eagles have one of them. We already win a tiebreak with Seattle, we'll win one with NO if we beat them. Then it just comes down to Seattle slumping, and it looks like they will. It comes down to the Bucs and Packers not playing well.

Definately want to root for the Packers over the Bucs this week, that would put the Bucs at 4-6. Packers would then be 5-5 along with us. And hopefully Seattle gets upset and moves to 6-4.

Archived