Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Know Your Opponent (Everything you ever wanted to know about the Packers)

clskinsfan

Mike Mccarthy thinks the Packers will win:

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-1/Mike-McCarthy-resilient-on-subject-of-offense/ed5c0c75-d2f9-453a-906d-3d1c7dd07f5f

“I didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. There’s a big part of me that likes where we are today. I’ve never entered a contest I didn’t think we’d win and that’s no different this week. I’m looking forward to the challenge, and we have every intention of going into Washington and winning on Sunday,” McCarthy said.

Aaron Rodgers quick release is what scares me. He gets rid of the ball, really, really, quickly

So, you're saying that Packers fans should be scared also ?

Kirk is quick.

The more I think about this game, the more I like our chances. We're just so tough at home.

As a side note; forecast not only calls for pain, but rain also.

Hoping it doesn't affect Cousins and the passing game. If it does and we had to rely on our running game, we could actually have some success on the ground.

Their passing game has taken a hit this year, and I think we should be able to keep their running game in check.

So, you're saying that Packers fans should be scared also ?

Kirk is quick.

The more I think about this game, the more I like our chances. We're just so tough at home.

As a side note; forecast not only calls for pain, but rain also.

Hoping it doesn't affect Cousins and the passing game. If it does and we had to rely on our running game, we could actually have some success on the ground.

Their passing game has taken a hit this year, and I think we should be able to keep their running game in check.

Cousins threw the ball well in the rain against Philly a couple of weeks ago. I just dont think you can change what has been working for the Skins the past 8 weeks. And that is taking shots in the passing game.

A closer look at the Green Bay Offense: Excellent pic heavy article.

After starting the season as one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL, theGreen Bay Packers‘ offense has stalled. They been hurt somewhat by injuries; every team would struggle to cope with the loss of top its wide receiver (in the Packers’ case, Jordy Nelson, in the preseason).

But the problems extend further than just injuries. The play-calling and play designs have been poor. The Packers have changed play-callers recently, back to head coach Mike McCarthy, but that hasn’t helped what has become a very vanilla offense. They’ve become far too dependent on Aaron Rodgers and his ability to go off-script and extend plays.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2016/01/05/a-closer-look-at-the-green-bay-packers-offense/

Cousins threw the ball well in the rain against Philly a couple of weeks ago. I just dont think you can change what has been working for the Skins the past 8 weeks. And that is taking shots in the passing game.

Oh, I don't want to change anything up, at all. I was just saying in a pouring down rain situation, if Cousins had any trouble with it, we could actually have some success on the ground. The Packers being 21st in Rushing defense.

Mike Mccarthy thinks the Packers will win:

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-1/Mike-McCarthy-resilient-on-subject-of-offense/ed5c0c75-d2f9-453a-906d-3d1c7dd07f5f

“I didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth. There’s a big part of me that likes where we are today. I’ve never entered a contest I didn’t think we’d win and that’s no different this week. I’m looking forward to the challenge, and we have every intention of going into Washington and winning on Sunday,” McCarthy said.

McSluggo is a handsome man, and an overall sweet guy.

http://www.mclsuggoisagoodguy.org

"McSluggo is a handsome man, and an overall sweet guy."  ---  McSluggo's mom said

Archived