Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Assassination of the Eagles at the Linc

NewCliche21

We get to the game, and man, the more opposing team's places I go to, the more I am ashamed of FedEx.  Can't wait until we get out of that dump.  Lincoln Financial Field isn't gorgeous, but the gameday experience is pretty awesome.  They don't have the Funky Four, though, so at least we beat them there.  Oh, and we also beat them on the scoreboard at the end of the game, which I'll get to.

NC21, being someone else who has attended a few games at the Linc, wanted you to elaborate on what aspects of the game day experience at the Linc that you liked......in comparison to what you find lacking at FedEx.  Just curious on your thoughts......thanks!

I was at the Giants game and when their fans started towards the exits I yelled at them "There's a two hour backup at the Deleware memorial bridge!" and watched their shoulders sag. I'm a dick :)

Another one to use on Giants fans heading toward the exits when they lose a game at FedEx is, in the cadence of the "Lets Go Gi-ants!" chant......."Jer-sey Turn-pike!"

I hate that team from jersey guys. Really do. The fans are utter hatters and allot lack football knowledge. They won't give credit when it's due. Very few giant fans I know give the skins credit. And those that do I have the utmost respect. When we lose I go to them and say congratulations good game. Then if they want to talkx's and i's ok, but it's there choice too. The other ones just say f the redskins, they suck, they stink, got lucky, all that. People with that are the majority of the giants fans.

Also, I was out in scaresdale ny Westchester if anyone knows ... Wearing my skins hat... No giant fan came upto me but got some smirks ahhah. If I had a cigar I would have lit it up!!!! Sweetttttt

Archived