Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cmon Pack smoke the turd birds

Chief skin

Reid's horrendous playcalling continues.

A double reverse in the cold and rain. Real bright.

1st and 10 at the GB 34. Run up the middle? No, of course not. A deep pass, then a pitch. He's a dope. Once again he's proven he can't adjust. He's trying to run his standard offense in terrible conditions. Sorry FB, it's not going to work.

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

EL, you bought a Pinkston jersey? Of all the Eagles jerseys you coulda gotten, you picked Todd Pinkston?

I have a spare Sean Morey jersey; you want it for cheap? :)

Pinkston was my favorite player last year, but no one had his jersey. Last week, as an 18th birthday gift, my parents found his jersey. :rolleyes:

You think anyone would trade the Eaglse a sack of potatoes for our WRs?

Originally posted by Blazers21

Reid's horrendous playcalling continues.

A double reverse in the cold and rain. Real bright.

Even more startling was Madden's ridiculously stupid praise of Pinkston. After the play, Madden repeatedly roared, "That was SO intelligent of Pinkston NOT to hand the ball off again on the reverse, the way that play was going." Intelligent, my @ss !! He had no friggin choice. Pinkston bobbled that ball from the time he receive it til the time he went down. He couldnt have handed it off if his life depended on it. But instead of being criticized for bobbling it the whole way like he should, the senile Madded praises him like a hero for "choosing" not to hand it off.

Archived