Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tailgaters for Bucs game

silent1903

Hi fellow fans

My twin brother and I are coming over from the UK for the Bucs game at Fedex (we are actually flying over to NY for the Jets game first), and was wondering who are the best tailgaters at Fedex? 

We want to get the best experience we can out of the trip, and I understand tailgating is the way to do it. We were hoping that we could wander round a few Extremeskins tailgaters to say hello, and share a beer or two. Anyone up for that? We have been Skins fans since we lived in Potomac MD back in the early 80s, even before JG1 (he was appointed while we were out there), so have been through all the highs and lows over the years.

If anyone would like to say hi, please let me know, it would be good to meet up with a couple of you guys.

Thanks very much

John and Nick

PS if in the wrong forum, many apologies!

Hi fellow fans

My twin brother and I are coming over from the UK for the Bucs game at Fedex (we are actually flying over to NY for the Jets game first), and was wondering who are the best tailgaters at Fedex? 

My Son and I, who live in NY, are also going to the Jets game. I've been trying to see if there are any ESers doing anything there as well.

Also If you are in NYC on Saturday, The RedskinsRally is throwing an event at Redemption, The NY Redskins fans' regular weekly bar to watch the games. They only show our game when it's on.  

It is at 6:30 on the corner of Second Avenue and 53rd Street. It should be a blast.

I'm going to the Bucs game this weekend and staying in Landover Saturday through Monday.  I'm from San Diego so I wanted to ask anyone familiar with the area if there are any restraunts that I should visit or if anyone has any ideas on things to do the day before the game.

I'd appreciate any suggestions and can't wait to cheer on the Redskins with my fellow fans!  

Archived