Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTOP: Kid who offered prayer gets suprise gift from Redskins player

brandymac27

http://wtop.com/washington-redskins/2015/09/kid-offered-prayer-gets-suprise-gift-redskins-player/

For some positivity around here :)

WASHINGTON — In the midst of what was pretty much a bummer for Redskins fans, a heartwarming exchange took place between a young fan and veteran cornerback DeAngelo Hall, who injured his toe during Thursday night’s game against the New York Giants.

Click link for more...

Awww bless. In the photie the jersey is like a tent up against Brian. :lol:.

Nice gesture from DeAngelo. That's something that young guy will never ever forget.

Hail.

Lucy Pearl! I've missed you. I'm on a cheap old android phone and can't PM people :(

Hope you're doing well! Playing FF this year?

Lucy Pearl! I've missed you. I'm on a cheap old android phone and can't PM people :(

Hope you're doing well! Playing FF this year?

Dave, you SUCK! None of this 'I'm a girl so I suck purty' **** either! Suckings SUCKING!

Full of cold. Which I believe is turning into a killer flu so this may be the last time anyone hear's from me. But then I'm male so I would and I reserve my right to be dying darn it!   :P.

Kicking ass in fantasy. 2-0. But a shocking start to this week with Garcon and Jones down to piss poor playcalling, piss poor QB play, and a darn fumbled away TD that I SORELY needed. 13.2 pts. combined. Need a mega Sunday to stay unbeaten. 

Oh yeah. You still SUCK!  :angry:

Hail. 

Dave, you SUCK! None of this 'I'm a girl so I suck purty' **** either! Suckings SUCKING!

Full of cold. Which I believe is turning into a killer flu so this may be the last time anyone hear's from me. But then I'm male so I would and I reserve my right to be dying darn it! :P.

Kicking ass in fantasy. 2-0. But a shocking start to this week with Garcon and Jones down to piss poor playcalling, piss poor QB play, and a darn fumbled away TD that I SORELY needed. 13.2 pts. combined. Need a mega Sunday to stay unbeaten.

Oh yeah. You still SUCK! :angry:.

Hail.

You poor thing! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Glad to hear you're kicking butt in FF! It seems like every time I drafted redskins players, especially RB's under Shanny, I sucked really bad lol.

Do you still have my email address?

Archived