Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 Game Information: Redskins-Rams

I agree Canada! Being ever the optimist! I think we are going to be up to it.

For what it's worth, here are my 4 keys for the game (Not really much different from last week):

1. Limit Mistakes!!  Have to cut down on penalties. Would like to see <5.

2. Run, Run, Run!!  Need another 150 yds rushing game!

3. We need to be able to get to Foles early and often. He will give us some chances if we get him nervous. Looking for =>5 sacks.

4. Oh, and did I say limit mistakes! 

People seem to forget the Seahawks have lost quite a bit of talent over the last two off-seasons, and without McClu bringing in excellent draft classes and players holding out, they are thin across the board. Another HUGE factor- the Seahawks D coordinator, Dan Quinn, is now the Falcons head coach. In summary, the Seahawks aren't the same team they were a few years ago.

The Rams may have less weapons than us even with DJax hurt... Foles, Brian Quick, Tavon Austin, Lance Kendricks, Benny Cunningham... These guys are average at best. The problem is that our secondary will is missing Culliver, Ihenacho, and Breeland will be rusty.

I hate the Rams and I'm sick of them making a joke of the RG trade and then beating our tails on the field. We need this W.

Side note on the penalties:

Ed Hochuli's crew will officiate this one. He does call a fair game and doesn't miss much.

He does call a lot of penalties.

So that means we're screwed.

We may even get 2 field goals now that we got rid of that punk Forbath. New kicker will at least give or st's a break since we are down our 2 best players.

We have got to ram Alfred down the Ram's dline. They aren't huge but incredibly athletic so be ready to use the jumbo package to pick up the 1st down and in goal line situations. Being athletic they will try to take away Cousins roll out and play action and they may do that. Got to churn yards out on the ground and wear their asses out.

That is a complete a first half as we have seen a Redskins play in a very very long time!!

Any complaints are purely nitpicking. Save it for the extended review. For right now the Redskins D and O are playing great. How about that Joe Barry D????  That's 2 weeks in a row so far! It's long from over but can;t deny this is a different looking D! 

If they hung 34 on the defending NFC champions I wonder how many they'll hang on us. I hope we can at least be competitive. Goodness knows we're going to need more than a lousy TD & a FG to win this game.

HTTR!!!

How about that Kicker Canada? hahaha!!!!

4 touchbacks and I returned that was 9 yds deep in the endzone. One of the kickoffs went into the 4th row! Let me say this again...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Ok, can we stop with all the Joe Barry is going to suck BS!!!!!   His D really won this game for us!   Cousins did well. Great play calling except maybe the 3rd Q. 

But the D kept us in it!  Who was it who said something about what they dropped on Seattle????  Canada????  You there my friend??  

There is your answer! We are better than Seattle right now at least! 

Ok, can we stop with all the Joe Barry is going to suck BS!!!!!   His D really won this game for us!   Cousins did well. Great play calling except maybe the 3rd Q. 

But the D kept us in it!  Who was it who said something about what they dropped on Seattle????  Canada????  You there my friend??  

There is your answer! We are better than Seattle right now at least! 

I believe TAB was there too. You know....his 20 years of suffering. Cousins did better than well, a 110 passer rating against argueably one of the finest defenses in the league. I think he had 4 incompletions, no interceptions, 2 sacks but he's bouncing back like a rubber ball.

I'd rather see two sacks than two Int's. Live to play another play. As much as he spread the ball around (8 receivers) I would not have been surprised if he had more incompletions. Considering how little time he has actually had with these guys it's pretty impressive. Seems like when he found his open guy he nailed it. He also had a pretty good run that was called back due to penalty. 

Good game all around. The D kept us in it during the third, except for D Hall getting beAt looking in the back field. I would have liked to see a couple shots down the field, hopefully they will come. Johns I said 7-9 a couple weeks ago, I may be crazy but I'm still optimistic. After yesterday's game I told the wife and kid, Super Bowl.

Archived