Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Matt Jones: Our future lead back?

TheATrain

It was definitely a thing, just short-lived. Christine Michael only validates and reinforces my point.

When? I really don't remember this happening, he was a 4th round pick in 2012 that has never had much more than 500 combined yards. He's always been the passing down back because he can pass protect, but I never remember him being slated to take over for Marshawn Lynch, even in fans' minds. Christine Micheal was drafted the very next year, and drafted higher. So I really don't think you're remembering this one correctly. 

When? I really don't remember this happening, he was a 4th round pick in 2012 that has never had much more than 500 combined yards. He's always been the passing down back because he can pass protect, but I never remember him being slated to take over for Marshawn Lynch, even in fans' minds. Christine Micheal was drafted the very next year, and drafted higher. So I really don't think you're remembering this one correctly. 

I remember it perfectly. It started right out of the gate. He had a very good preseason and solid rookie year. There was a lot of hype.

Archived