Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 gets sacked 1 out of every 5 times, Colt and Cousins fair significantly better

jtown

The o-line is bad. I know it's going to take a lot of time and effort to rebuild, but we're just going to have to cope somehow. Even if it was blocking better for Cousins and McCoy, it certainly wasn't blocking better for Morris. It looked like ****. We can do so much better in nearly every area (QB included).

One day Goldilocks was hired to be the GM of a football team.

She found 3 QBs, and tried them all out.

The first quarterback threw too slow and indecisively.  "This won't do," she said.

The second quarterback threw too quick and recklessly.  "This won't do either," she said.

Trying the 3rd quarterback, she found he threw neither too quick nor too slow, but juuuusssttt right.

Unfortunately, his arm was too weak.  "My, my, my," she said.  "None of these QBs will do!"

Then Goldilocks was sacked in 1.4 seconds.

And the morale of the story is that all 3 of our QBs have issues that manifest in different ways.  And also our OLine sucks.

Morris was getting most of the attention when Cousins and McCoy were in because the defenses didn't respect Cousins or McCoy. They zeroed in on the greatest threat. Suddenly with RG3 in Morris gets holes. no why?

Because in the minds of defenses and DCs, Morris is not the greatest threat in that offense when RG3 is in there. 

Archived