Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo.Com: Chip Kelly wants us to believe Eagles cut DeSean Jackson because of his size

MustangSteve

A sorrier set of receivers may not be found in the league.

Maclin's a bum, and Cooper wakes up and apologizes to bums every morning for giving bums a bad name.

~Bang

Oops,

Chip won't say the real reason. What we do know is he wanted to get rid of Jackson before he coached his first NFL game. The only reason he played last year for the Eagles was nobody would give anything for him at draft time.

Honestly, when Maclin showed he was healthy Chip felt he was a better fit for what he wanted to do, and it gave him the opportunity to get rid of a guy he didn't want in his locker room. The results support the decision. Maclin has been open all over the field, and they are considerably better on 3rd down where they stunk last year.

Hote name="Stadium-Armory" post="9940831" timestamp="1411249599"]We drafted Devin Thomas and Malcomb Kelly over DJax because they were bigger. That worked out well.

Yup, and Vinnyboy said in an interview (might've even been the chat he did here on ES) while defending his loser picks over Eddie Royal (who had an impressive rookie year) and DeSean J that those guys were poor fits for Zorn and tje WCO.

So then he signs Darren Sproles

I love the Chip Kelly kook aid being gulped by every Eagles fan in existence. The crash is going to be the most beautiful thing ever in all of sports.

* Not sure I understand. Is he misleading us from a 4-12 Andy Reid debacle to a division crown and 3-0 start the next year? I'm confused - what are we crashing from?

Archived