Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Mastercard game day stadium entry benefit

MarkB452

I KNOW that after the end of 2013, one of the benefits of the Redskins MasterCard was that you could use it to get you and one other person into the stadium through the premium gates for REGULAR season games (assuming you had a valid game ticket for anywhere in the stadium).  The benefit was that you could avoid the long security lines at the stadium.  I distinctly remember this as I pointed it out to my brother when he was considering getting the card. 

I can NOT find this information anywhere anymore.  Does anybody have this info either in print or a link to a website? 

I know the terms and conditions are always subject to change, but to announce a benefit and then take it away before the first game is pretty much a Sneaky Snyder move  to me.  BTW, I have sent this question to BarClay as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My brother and I did this at the Dallas game.   The guy at the entrance was not going to let us go in that gate, but I pointed to the sign which showed a MasterCard symbol along with the premium seating info. He did a quick about face and let us in through the premium gate.  My guess is that this is not something many people take advantage of.

Also, there was usually a table in the hallway behind the Redskins bench where you could get a free set of shaving stuff if you had a Redskins MasterCard.  Of course, the biggest perk is 6 months no interest, minimum payments on season tickets.

yeah this is the first year i even seriously looked into the mastercard deal. i wasn't impressed with it, the rewards didn't appeal to me.

skipping long lines into the stadium definitely appeals to me. i'll get it next year to get the bonus of opening it with the season ticket renewal. assuming i renew next year.

• 2 weeks later...

With the elimination/death of the AAA tail gate club, there will additional entrance(s) into the stadium.  However, the AAA tailgate was at the end of the stadium near the player's parking lot/entrance....can't imagine many folks will make the trek over there to get in, but if the lines are long, it might be worth the hike (then again, IF you have the MasterCard, you can go in the premium gate entrance....I wonder if this works at the touchdown club.   ;)   

Archived