Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

F*c this Franchise

Rhodus333

Lifelong skins fan here. Fully expecting to get banned. But honestly, f*c this franchise. Literally gives us nothing to root for. No effort. No football smarts. I can think of literally hundreds of things I'd rather be doing than watching this team beat themselves every week. Only play making comes when the other team gives up and we want to pad our stats. Someone somewhere is making a ton of money based on watching this team phone it in every Sunday because there's no way this level of stupidity just happens. The ineptitude and crying to the refs that I've seen literally makes me want to vomit. The fact that we have the exact same types of loses year after year regardless of coaches and players convinces me that this is a marketing scheme made to sell money, and that fielding a winning team is a very distant second. So f*c it I'm done. Good luck to you all I've reached my limit. I'll continue to watch football every Sunday but until Washington decides that's what they want to play, and not ego theater, there's no reason to watch this shirshow. I'm out.

Archived