Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LA Times: Russia sends tanks and troops into Ukraine, seizes a strategic town

alexey

• 2 weeks later...

a game i play sometimes is to pretend i'm bannon (or trump or here, putin in cooperation) and what scheme am i hatching? lol

so, with this latest russia acting up news...<conspiracy time>...imagine the effect if by mutual scheme, putie riles things up at this time in contained but still dramatic fashion, setting djt up for a "i''l talk to putin" moment and it's already planned that afterwards putie says "we achieved mutual respectful agreement with more talks to come" and lets things die back down to before the increase the last few days really losing nothing...big win win for both...trumps grateful to putie, it moves more republicans to trust and confidence in trump and  this relationship and they can go about their monkey business easier...i am out of tin foil...

16 hours ago, Jumbo said:

a game i play sometimes is to pretend i'm bannon (or trump or here, putin in cooperation) and what scheme am i hatching? lol

so, with this latest russia acting up news...<conspiracy time>...imagine the effect if by mutual scheme, putie riles things up at this time in contained but still dramatic fashion, setting djt up for a "i''l talk to putin" moment and it's already planned that afterwards putie says "we achieved mutual respectful agreement with more talks to come" and lets things die back down to before the increase the last few days really losing nothing...big win win for both...trumps grateful to putie, it moves more republicans to trust and confidence in trump and  this relationship and they can go about their monkey business easier...i am out of tin foil...

Putin does need to do something to create the need for negotiation .. in which Trump lifts sanctions and Putin agrees to some "cease and desist" deal (that was already in place to begin with). 

When Trump tries to lift sanctions, I want to see the Republicans' response. 

Archived