Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Gameplan's 2014 Inside the War Room - Washington Redskins

EmDiggy

Don't bother Kyle.  This guy has no interest in the Skins, only in driving traffic to his website.  He's not much better than an everyday spammer, the only difference is that his videos are at least about football.

Don't give him the clicks though, he just posts and leaves.  Doesn't stick around to discuss the Skins or anything.  He should be given the axe.

@TheKyle1591 - Tyler Larsen graded out consistently in the 90s…even dating back to last year. I don't think Cyrus would last to Rd 4. He'll probably go in Rd 2…my mock draft just happened to fall that way

@Forehead - Why hate so much? You probably need to find a hobby. Also, I've posted here since 2010 only posting any Redskins specific videos that I produce. Spamming would be what you're posting in this there because, quite honestly, if you had nothing to contribute, then why come in and post that comment..but without knowing you, I already 'know' you

Short answer, this is a Skins forum, for Skins fans and accepted opponents.  Yeah, you've posted here since 2010, posting "redskins specific videos" in so much as you post a link to your website because you're trying to drive traffic.  I'd be more accepting of that if you were ever here for any other reason than to post your videos, but you aren't.

You don't get involved in long discussions, discuss the in's and out's of our team, etc.  Mostly, you just post a link and leave, maybe you come back once in awhile to defend yourself or clarify someone else's point while defending yourself, but it sure isn't enough for me to think your spam (my opinion) is acceptable.  But I'm not in charge, so by all means, please continue.  I'm sure you'll have an "interesting" reply to come back with when you're done visiting the other 31 boards.

@Forehead - Why hate so much? You probably need to find a hobby. Also, I've posted here since 2010 only posting any Redskins specific videos that I produce. Spamming would be what you're posting in this there because, quite honestly, if you had nothing to contribute, then why come in and post that comment..but without knowing you, I already 'know' you

Em heres the dealio. )

3. Spam is strictly prohibited.

The following are some examples of what ES considers spam:

• Very short posts that do not add value to the topic.

Example: posts with only the words, "I dunno," or "lol cool," or "in before close" or a quote of a post with only "smileys" added, or simply the word "this" and an upward arrow or "x2" added. If that is the only contribution you have to make to the discussion, this is not the place for you.

• Double Posting.

A double post constitutes back-to-back posts by the same member. The second post may be considered spam. If you make an error while submitting a post, or realize you would like to elaborate further, please use the "edit" button/function (located at the lower right of each post) to modify the original rather than create an additional post. An exception to the rule applies when a member wants to address the content of separate individual posts from different members. For example, the first point addresses the content of member A's post; the subsequent post addresses the content of member B's post.

• Posts that serve no apparent purpose other than to increase one's post count.

For example, if someone asks a question and you reply just to say you don't know the answer, or create "test" threads or posts, this will be considered spam. If you want to test your signature picture/text, you can do that in any thread where you have already posted. Every time you edit and save a change in your Profile, simply hit your browser’s "refresh" button in a thread in which you have posted. Your account will have been updated across every post you have ever written.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate and unacceptable on any of our forums.

Now, paying attention to the bolded parts, with your history, I'm leaning towards the advertisement end of this for you. You want to continue to be here, start contributing to the discussions you start here. Otherwise, Forehead is right & you're just here for the click through traffic. 

Archived