Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anybody use NFL Game Rewind?

GOSKINS_08

Incase you dont know what it is its a way to watch full NFL games from the 2009 season up to this past season..They have a 5 day free trial right now for it and I was thinking of signing up for it. Anyone have it? Do you like it? Is there anyway to watch on a tv or can you just use it on tablets computers etc?

Yeah, I have it.  I like it.  You can choose between watching the entire broadcast or the condensed version of a game.  The condensed version cuts out all the down time during the game and goes straight to the ball snaps, so you can see every play of the game in about 30 min.  The full broadcast has everything with no commercials.   It's nice to have because can go back and watch other teams too.  If you can hook your PC up to your TV, you can watch it that way.  It depends on if your TV has a VGA PC input or if you have a HDMI output on your PC. I don't think there is a NFL Game Rewind smart app, so you'll have to hook your PC up to your TV to watch it that way.

Incase you dont know what it is its a way to watch full NFL games from the 2009 season up to this past season..They have a 5 day free trial right now for it and I was thinking of signing up for it. Anyone have it? Do you like it? Is there anyway to watch on a tv or can you just use it on tablets computers etc?

so, if i just watch games for 3 days, and then cancel the free trial, i wont be billed any money?

Oh ok thanks for the reply. How much is it after the free trial?

I'm not sure if the free trial promotional price is different from what I paid, but I think I paid 39.99 for the every team package.  You can just pick the Redskins package if you want, but it was 34.99, so for five extra bucks I got every team.  You can watch all the games until the playoffs start.  They have other packages that give you the playoffs and coaching film, but I didn't get that one.

I had it last season. I bought the season pass because it is impossible to watch each game while out on site visits throughout the country-side of china. The replay is amazing, and there is the ability to hide all scores. So as long as you dont go on the internet ( ESPN, Yahho, extremeskins, etc.) you can watch the game without knowing anything. Its great. Works on your ipad, or phone, etc. But spending that much money on the redskins last season was a brutal pill to swallow. Wont do it again.

Archived