Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm not an X and O guy! How are we doing so far in free agency?

RED_DREADS

Exactly, it's a ****ing message board, not parliamentary law.

I agree because even though we need to police ourselves, who is policing the police? There are multiple threads about FA and one great big one that someone started to combine the rest. But what gets me is that the MODS post FA news in seperate threads by using PRESS RELEASE in front of them. If we need to "Follow the Rules" then shouldn't the MODS also follow their own rules?

I agree because even though we need to police ourselves, who is policing the police? There are multiple threads about FA and one great big one that someone started to combine the rest. But what gets me is that the MODS post FA news in seperate threads by using PRESS RELEASE in front of them. If we need to "Follow the Rules" then shouldn't the MODS also follow their own rules?

I'm not surprised that you'd say something this ignorant, even though you've been around long enough to know better.

Since you seem to be in the "help help i'm being repressed camp" (see Monty Python) as well as the unacceptably clueless camp, I'll reinforce your views of the horrors of ES Mods by reminding you that we have a feedback forum for commenting on such things and a RULE to not discuss board management stuff in regular threads (usually it's a week ban, but the evil lords are feeling nice) to avoid major OT derails

This has been this way for almost a decade now (for those with selective memory). Uh-huh. Amazing we're still here and still rather huge in membership, I guess.

BTW---we present those official Redskins press releases in separate threads as part of being their official board, and THAT also gives another place to focus and learn on each signing if you're not into the big thread whether you're an  x's and o's guy or not. May I add, "durrrr" (stealing from TK).

Archived