Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which player during the Shanahan years surprised you the most? (other than Morris lol)

Califan007 The Constipated

I'm going to go ahead and name Rob Jackson, the very reason that some people feel that Orakpo is replaceable.

And I'll also name Perry Riley. I know we drafted him in the 4th, but he came in and replaced McIntosh who was playing decent in my opinion, but it was nice.

I'll also name Kory L who in a similar way came in and replaced Dockery.

And I know he's hated here, but what about Tyler P. who came in and repaced Brown/Heyer?

Good:

Reed Doughty - our only secondary player who has never been afraid to tackle Brandon Jacobs(other then 21).

Garcon - one of the few players in the NFL that played even better once he got his contract.

Bad:

Leribeus - no heart to win a starting job, cares more about xbox then getting in shape, sad to think that Chad Rinehart will probably have a better career in the end which says something.

To me Shanny's brought in a lot of talent. However, The O-linemen have been completely garbage.  After watching the other teams O-linemen go to work I realize that we have a High school like Oline. We will never be anything short of mediocre without having one. The jury is still out on the drafted O linemen selected by MS. I'm hoping Compton, Hurt, ect. Can come in a contribute. Out side of Trent Williams no one else deserves to be starting in the NFL in my opinion

Archived