Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Skins to release Johnson, sign Hasselback?

Zen-like Todd

There has to be more to this story than we've heard so far. Perhaps Johnson was a cancer in the locker room and on the sideline. Could he have been one of the ''postgame laughers''?

This really doesn't make a whole lot of sense in football terms. Hasselback is essentially a rookie with no experience in this system. He's played the west coast offense his entire professional carrer. They can't seriously expect him to learn this offense and be ready to play in 2 weeks can they?

Surely Wuerful would have been a better pickup if we were set on cutting Johnson.

This is like a jigsaw puzzle that has some important pieces missing. You know there's a picture there but you're just not sure what it is yet.

On another note perhaps Hamdan has been tearing things up on the practice squad. We can only hope...and pray.

Originally posted by jbooma

I wouldn't be surprised to see Dallas pick him up. He was choosing between both clubs in the offseason.

Of course Dallas will pick him up this week. They want our playbook. Only thing is the way we have played the last 3 weeks even i dont want our playbook.:laugh:

Originally posted by Henry

Not that I was a big fan of RJ's but WTF? We'd better hope Ramsey lasts the season, or we could see 40 straight plays in which Hasslebeck hands off to Morton. :doh:

Maybe this is Spurrier is showing he is the boss. I like the message it sends.

I think he must have been a laugher. That's the most obvious explanation. I mean, he obviously doesn't know the playbook, but he's got more experience than a lot of players on our offense, and that's usually what you want in a QB.

Archived