Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per PFT: Alfred Morris added to Probowl roster!

Alaskins

Is next year his contract year? Don't 6th rounders sign 3 year deals with the current CBA? Pay the man!

No he has a 4 year deal as far as I know, should be getting paid next year. And congrats to AM for making the probowl! Well deserved.

Morris may not be a home run threat, but I think it is more due to lack of acceleration than his actual top speed.  It looks like once get gets running his speed is fine, and maybe a little underrated.  It's more that his initial "1-2 & go" move, is not up to the lightning quick standard of a McCoy or Peterson.

McCoy, J.Charles, Arian Foster, Forte

McCoy and Charles are more dangerous overall because of their speed and versatility. I wouldn't have a problem with calling them "better" than Morris, although its arguable. Morris, however, is vastly better at running the football than they are. Arian Foster is pretty similar to Morris but a little less power and a bit more speed. If I want a standard off-tackle run or stretch play, Peterson is #1 and Morris #2, and the next guy is a long way behind.

Archived