Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Jay Gruden to Coach Redskins

jpillian

That gesture was hilarious.  I really hope this guy drives a nail through all the media coat tail riding with this.  

I do not have a clue what we're getting into with this guy but I do like his personality.  He definitely reminds me of some old school coaching personalities.  We need that so much.  I think that if he doesn't cave (which I don't think he will), at the very least, he'll shut down some of the media frenzy for a while.

@jpillian-im at the 3:15 mark, and jay hasnt "lost it" yet....

i mean come on, i was hoping to see him throw together a string of curse words at the woman, be like "i dont know, i'll talk to him when i talk to him, give me a ******* break and get off my ******* back!!!". an eye-roll isnt exactly what i would call losing it.

@jpillian-im at the 3:15 mark, and jay hasnt "lost it" yet....

i mean come on, i was hoping to see him throw together a string of curse words at the woman, be like "i dont know, i'll talk to him when i talk to him, give me a ******* break and get off my ******* back!!!". an eye-roll isnt exactly what i would call losing it.

Oh, he never did lose it.  But I don't think I've ever seen a coach make that sort of eye roll to a reporter before.  

I thought it was funny at least.  

Oh, he never did lose it.  But I don't think I've ever seen a coach make that sort of eye roll to a reporter before.  

I thought it was funny at least.  

yeah that was a first for me too. im not saying it wasnt funny btw, cause it was pretty hilarious :) but i would have loved to see him completely curse her out. just for fun.

That gesture was hilarious.  I really hope this guy drives a nail through all the media coat tail riding with this.  

I do not have a clue what we're getting into with this guy but I do like his personality.  He definitely reminds me of some old school coaching personalities.  We need that so much.  I think that if he doesn't cave (which I don't think he will), at the very least, he'll shut down some of the media frenzy for a while.

I agree. He seems cheeky, irreverent, and to steal a phrase from the ole ball coach, I'm starting to get the impression that he's "sneaky smart".  Look forward to getting to know this guy.

Archived