Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

what happened to samuels?

Originally posted by Cleotis

near the end of the game he was sitting on the bench looking very sad/angry. the announcers said he was hurt but i think he was pissed about this sorry ass blocking scheme. TE blocking a DE is BS.

I had the exact same thought. I think our formerly great tackles (Samuels, Jansen) are lost in this scheme. They're angry and embarassed and they don't know what to do about it. They must feel trapped in a Groundhog Day of horror.

I still believe they are great players who would be playing at the level we expect in a better system and with better coaching.

Originally posted by GoSkins

He ought to be on his knees in front of Ramsey, apologizing. What a huge pile of :pooh:!

Exactly. No "pro-bowl" caliber player needs coaching or a scheme to block the guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. I'm tired of the ratinalizations offered by the excuse patrol for the abysmal play by the O-line. They have play pathetic all year long. It's about time someone got benched for their play. Or lack there of.

Bench guys, fine them, hell, make them run laps....I don't care. The 'O' line SHOULD all be fined for the ridiculously bad play and penalties that have led to Ramsey being used for a tackling dummy over and over. Samuals has been responsible for several missed blocks, not to mention numerous false starts. Pro bowl players don't do this.....

Archived