Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have come back to gloat, sorta.

ChrisFul

The NFC East ain't super, the Cowboys despite their record aren't "awesome", but i HAD to come back here....

I got fed up with all of art's bs about how superior the redskins were in every way to Dallas, yada yada yada.

All I have to say is, "Uh, OK."

5-1 vs. soon-to-be 3-4.

Quincy Carter, the worst QB ever according to some of you, is having a better season than Ramsey. Dallas - top 5 in both offense and defense. Redskins - ? Dallas - clearly lacking in talent to the Redskins in every way - heh, every unit of the Cowboys is outperforming their counterparts on the skins. Argue all you want, art, the proof is in the pudding. Looks like you were wrong. Then again, no surprise there.

Let the man gloat.

They're beating the teams they are supposed to, unlike us. We keep playing teams with injuries to their "key players," but we keep on losing.

Yes, Parcells is a genius. Spurrier is a freaking idiot and has no clue what he is doing. At times I feel he is overmatched and out coached. When we start to lose he just abandons the run and just does screens and little inside slants.

The Cowboys right now are the team to beat in the NFC East, and the Redskins just plain stink.

I'd respect the Cowboys more if they beat some decent teams (and no, the Giants and the Eagles are not very good). However, as Extremist points out, at least Dallas beats the teams they are supposed to. Bill PArcells is a real coach who instills discipline in his teams, unlike Spurrier. Enjoy the ride at the top of the NFC East...

Chrisful,

You're right. Your team looks outstanding. Your coach has turned that ball club around in only one year. I certainly wish we could beat the teams we're suppose to like you guys are, but we aren't.

Good luck on your run to the playoffs. I wish I had the spirit and confidence to wish the same. But, as it stands right now, I doubt we'll even come close to beating your Cowboys ONCE this year.

The only thing I can say about Ramsey vs. Carter, is that Ramsey is tough and if this O-Line was playing better can you imagine the type of numbers he would be putting up?

Again, good luck. See ya in a few weeks. :)

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

:rotflmao: :dallasuck

Enjoy it enjoy it. Still got 10 games left to play. Plenty of time in this season. If anyone recalls the Titans were 2-4 this time last year

Originally posted by GoSkins

Chrisful,

You're right. Your team looks outstanding. Your coach has turned that ball club around in only one year. I certainly wish we could beat the teams we're suppose to like you guys are, but we aren't.

Good luck on your run to the playoffs. I wish I had the spirit and confidence to wish the same. But, as it stands right now, I doubt we'll even come close to beating your Cowboys ONCE this year.

The only thing I can say about Ramsey vs. Carter, is that Ramsey is tough and if this O-Line was playing better can you imagine the type of numbers he would be putting up?

Again, good luck. See ya in a few weeks. :)

Hey I agree with the Cowpuke poster, but he's still a CowPuke fan!!!!! You are actually wishing him luck???????? Man, I miss the glory days.

Oops. one more thing. I'm not sure of all the statistics, but I think Ramsey has more passing yards than Carter. I'd MUCH rather have Ramsey than Carter. Ramsey has sooo much more upside than Carter. The Cowboys have a better o-line than the Skins. The Skins o-line is pathetic, despite the "stars" we have on it. With the porous line play we have had this year, it is amazing Ramsey is having as good a year as he is...

Originally posted by Craig

I'd respect the Cowboys more if they beat some decent teams (and no, the Giants and the Eagles are not very good). However, as Extremist points out, at least Dallas beats the teams they are supposed to. Bill PArcells is a real coach who instills discipline in his teams, unlike Spurrier. Enjoy the ride at the top of the NFC East...

Well crap! The Buccs just got blasted by a crummy 49ers team and are playing the Cowboys at .500 next week so there goes that mythical top team the Cowboys need to beat to prove themselves. It's hard to play the Vikings and Chiefs 2x a year when you're in the NFC East. ;) (And both those teams are beatable!) It's parity my friends. There is no dominant team. Last year's playoff contenders are this year's failures and vice versa. There is no such thing as a three year rebuilding plan anymore. It's year to year while superior coaching, good drafts and smart free agent signings make the biggest difference. By the way, the Cowboys have kept their core vets and not wasted money on big name free agents yet. They look to have plenty of cap space next year to fix any holes after they win the NFC East this year. :cheers:

It took us five years to beat the cowgirls when they sucked. Now they have parcell. He didnt even make any major roster changes and look at them. I have been crying since the day they anounced signing parcell. But let us remember here we are skins fans. 2-14 IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME AS LONG AS THE 2 ARE AGAINST THE COWGIRLS. There will be two wonderful positives that can come out of this season on Nov 2 and Dec 14.

Originally posted by ChrisFul

The NFC East ain't super, the Cowboys despite their record aren't "awesome", but i HAD to come back here....

I got fed up with all of art's bs about how superior the redskins were in every way to Dallas, yada yada yada.

All I have to say is, "Uh, OK."

5-1 vs. soon-to-be 3-4.

Quincy Carter, the worst QB ever according to some of you, is having a better season than Ramsey. Dallas - top 5 in both offense and defense. Redskins - ? Dallas - clearly lacking in talent to the Redskins in every way - heh, every unit of the Cowboys is outperforming their counterparts on the skins. Argue all you want, art, the proof is in the pudding. Looks like you were wrong. Then again, no surprise there.

Comments like this have a way of coming back to haunt you. It would have made more sense to gloat after you beat us. Now, you've cursed them.

I think Cowboys fans ought to wait until we play the Redskins before we boast too much. Just as last season's record doesn't mean much this year so far, the early record this season may not mean much at the end of it. Besides, its the players, not the fans, who should claim any credit to be had.

I have been coming here for a few years... still think this is one of the best boards on the net... most of you guys call a spade a spade... like most of us true Cowboy fans... when you suck you suck... but a fan is a fan...

True... the Cowboys are beating teams we should beat... something we haven't done in the last few years... and I am enjoying our current 5-1 record... but we still have a long way to go... and I like the direction in which we are headed...

We in Dallas know a thing or two about sub-par coaches (re:our last three)... the Skins have always had a power running game and were built to be that way... You can't be a throw first, ask questions later team without a running game in the NFL...

I hated Spurrier's smugness at Florida... and it made it even easier to hate him when he came to the Skins... but I hate to see a once-proud franchise wallow in the quagmire that Snyder has created (talk about smug)...

I really miss the power football and rivalry that was once the NFC East... hope it returns for all of us soon...

Quincy right now is playing like a poor man's Brad Johnson. He is playing decent enough to put the team in a position to win, however Quincy himself is hardly playing great or spectacular. Ramsey in his first year as starter has already proved the type of player he is. Quincy has been stinking it up for a few years now and he is off to a good start, and now suddenly he is god's gift......sorry but i call bs on that one.

Q is in his third year... thrown in as the starter as a rooke... then injured early in the season... started last year... then benched... for Hutch (under an inept Coslet offense)...

This is his first real year to be "the man" and he has performed well... hardly been "stinking it up" for a few years... He is working hard and improving week by week...

He may or may not be the answer... but give credit where credit is due...

Guys,

There's no reason to find excuses WHY the 'Girls are not doing well, or won't do well. Parcells has turned that team around. I hate the 'Girls just like the rest of you, but after watching our team flub away a potential playoff season and after what I saw yesterday? Well, I don't think we'll win even ONE against them. If you think so, then I think you're living in a fantasy world.

As it stands right now, we have a coach who doesn't know how to get his team motivated. He doesn't even know the definition of the word "discipline". We're in a heap of trouble. Yeh, we may win a few more. But that's only because the season gets easier. However, some of those teams we play late in the season are starting to right their own ships. We're sinking and don't seem to have a way to patch the holes in our boat. :(

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Quincy right now is playing like a poor man's Brad Johnson. He is playing decent enough to put the team in a position to win, however Quincy himself is hardly playing great or spectacular. Ramsey in his first year as starter has already proved the type of player he is. Quincy has been stinking it up for a few years now and he is off to a good start, and now suddenly he is god's gift......sorry but i call bs on that one.

So let me get this right.....Quincy isn't playing great or spectacular, but Ramsey is? Look at the numbers, they don't lie.

Carter is playing very well.

I dont want any of you to get the wrong impression. This isn't a "HAHA PHUCK YOU I TOLD YOU SO SKINS FANS" post, it's a "HAHA PHUCK YOU I TOLD YOU SO ART" post. The majority of you aren't as bad as art is.

Archived