Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

La Times: Colts' Jim Irsay Implies One Championship Under Peyton Manning Wasn't Good Enough

Boss_Hogg

Pair Peyton with Belicheck and the Pats probably win 5 rings.

No.  Peyton doesn't do that well in cold weather games.  I think the only year he really did well was the year he won the superbowl or the year he lost the superbowl.  One of those years he had to go on the road to make it to the superbowl.

I am so glad Peyton lost tonight.  

Side note... It is kind of odd seeing a Colts fan posting on the board at the moment, when we only play them like once every 4 years. I can only assume that the never dull "Gang Of Four" Fatal 4 Way match debate between the fanbases brought him here.

Yes & no. Actually been a member since 2007, but extremely rarely have I posted. I have accounts at a lot teams forums because I like discussing football and seeing different views points. I post significantly more on other sites than any Colts sites - I don't get much out of the fans for the same team discussing who the 3rd string guard should be. I have been here more than typical, because I was intrigued by RG3 at draft time and I think watching his development is interesting.

Even the "5 games worse without Brady" is kind of misleading. They went 16-0 the previous season...that is unheard of! We'll never see that again. Are people really taking it as a given that Brady would have repeated 16-0 that next season?

Realistically, they were only 3 or 4 games worse without Brady.

Archived