Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Biggest Complaints About Rg3

HogHeaven1983

Thanks for the deep analysis Dr. SJValleySkinz. I am sure your medical opinion and expertise in the field of knee rehabilitation should have been taken into account. I am sure with another 5, 6, 8 weeks, heck the whole season, Robert would have become a better pocket passer with limited first team reps and no live game action against real defenses. You sure have it figured out. Why not apply for the coaching gig AND Dr. Andrews gig since you think some 22 year old kid was able to pressure him to get clearenece to start when he clearly wasnt ready for it... Genius.

The fact that you don't know who you are talking to only magnifies the fact that you are NO genius.

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote any large sections of text.

It unnecessarily extends and clutters threads and is annoying.

If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not the entire post if it's lengthy.

Too much common sense alert!  Great post but since many here think we should blow a season while we all know that our QB is far from being 100%, it won't be heard.  Ego's have killed a many season in the NFL.  We can all be thankful the rest of our division stinks because if they were halfway decent, I think the conversation here would be tremendously different towards RG3.  I don't know what anyone else saw in preseason but Kirk looked great and as I stated before, could start on 8-9 teams as we speak.  RG3 should thank the stars our division is the worst in the NFL. 

Exactly. Robert will regain his form and has shown improvement Give him some time for God's sake. This is a TEAM game and although Robert has made mistakes, and isn't himself yet, I believe he's intelligent enough to overcome and progress. The Dallas game is coming at the perfect time.

RG3 as a rookie was #1 in the league against the blitz last year. Just think about that. #1 as a rookie. If that isnt pocket awearness then IDK what is. He also was probably the most mistake free QB in the league last year when it comes to passing. I honestly dont even remember 5 plays where he made a throw that I thought couldve or shouldve been picked off. He always made great decisions in the pocket and was great at getting away from defenders. His problems came outside the pocket at the end of runs but his pocket awearness was never in question even as a rookie. He just has to get fully all the way back

<Tatankgough> I was talking to you but sometimes I mix up names.  I am sorry <SJ>for the misdirected post.

I never claimed to be a genius.

1)You suggested that Robert came back too early as evidenced by sailing passes.

2)You believe that more time on the bench will somehow better prepare him to play.

3)You claim that either a)Robert forced the issue or  someone in the organization didn't want to look bad  so they stuck with the decision for him to start  even after they saw he wasn't himself.

4)You choose the bye week as some sort of special time when Robert would be "100 percent"(based on what?).

How in the world can you know any of this without being a team insider? When I call you out on it you try to change the subject. You knew my post was directed at you based on its content and instead of addressing the issue you try to change to subject to my obvious brain fart. The points still stand.

Archived