Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Robert Griffin Iii Gets Thumbs Up For Week 1

John Keim reported keeping 4 QBs was due to Cousin's injured foot and RG3's untested knee. By week 4 one QB will have to go. So White may have just bought a few more weeks to prove he can continue to improve his passing range.

I also see it this way: If they are 4 weeks into the season and both Cousins and RG3 are 100% then cuting Rex for an improving White might be possible. Also other teams may not want to pick up a QB that late into the season

I thought I understood that you do not use words that cannot be used on live TV. Now I am a little confused. You go ahead and use those words ... spelled correctly ... and a filter takes care of them, and you are compliant? Yet if you filter the word ... spell it incorrectly ... you are not compliant? Not that I really have the need of, but still asking for clarification.

If you bothered to read & comprehend the Rules you wouldn't be confused. And some here need to pay attention to the 1st Rule as well. ;)

well something is going on  we kept white and grossman ,this is strange, now what i guess the debate continues .

all i know cousins, will down the road be traded  so we will need another prospect to groom at #2 if we let white go.lord help us if we had to depend on rex  more than a game or 2 if Griffin got injured again.and cousins is on another team  

And yet dumb doughty still makes the list....Amazing. 

With all due respect, dropping back in coverage is only one of the duties for a FS. Also Reed plays Special teams. He is utilitarian guy who will give you 100% every minute he is in. He may not the most gifted guy, but he gets the most out of what he has. 

well something is going on  we kept white and grossman ,this is strange, now what i guess the debate continues .

all i know cousins, will down the road be traded  so we will need another prospect to groom at #2 if we let white go.lord help us if we had to depend on rex  more than a game or 2 if Griffin got injured again.and cousins is on another team  

I believe I said after the 3rd game White was making a case to be kept on the team. I was told repeatedly there was no chance, and that further we should cut Rex also. Hmm...   Having said that I never saw them keeping both. 

Here is what I see happening, I think they believe they can get someone to trade for White or maybe even grossman. QBs are falling like flies out there. Someone is going to want White I believe. Also, until Cousins is cleared, we really only have 3 QBs. 

The other possibility is that Cousins injury is worse than originally thought. If so, look for him to go on the PUP. In recent years Shanny has liked to have a move of two to make during this cut period in case there is someone cut from another team he can get his hands on. 

Dude is good at what he does! Anyone still denying that is in complete denial. 

First, I am really sad and a bit surprised that we cut minnefield. My guess is they really think he clears waivers. They are a better judge than me. 

To help several people who asked why we cut minniefield but kept doughty, you do know they play 2 completely different positions right? CB and FS. 

I believe I said after the 3rd game White was making a case to be kept on the team. I was told repeatedly there was no chance, and that further we should cut Rex also. Hmm...   Having said that I never saw them keeping both. 

Here is what I see happening, I think they believe they can get someone to trade for White or maybe even grossman. QBs are falling like flies out there. Someone is going to want White I believe. Also, until Cousins is cleared, we really only have 3 QBs. 

The other possibility is that Cousins injury is worse than originally thought. If so, look for him to go on the PUP. In recent years Shanny has liked to have a move of two to make during this cut period in case there is someone cut from another team he can get his hands on. 

Dude is good at what he does! Anyone still denying that is in complete denial. 

hail goskins ,yeah we only had one that would be in complete denial but he can't post here anymore ,the rest of us seem to be on board with the shannaplan!!!!

Archived