Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Steelers: 4 Keys To The Game

Kerrigan is just awesome in how he reacts to the ball. Who was it that called that play a fluke two years ago?

Looks like Kerrigan does Power Forward drills.

hailyeah made a great point about Tapp having a great game. I have to agree! He looks as aggressive as our DC stated in his press confernce. We may be in a better place at LB than we thought.

Agreed, Tapp is more than depth he's starting quality depth.

hailyeah, Rex threw a bad pass where he didn't see the safety coming overtop. Lance Lewis had two consecutive catches before that. I really like Lewis after the last two games.

Minnifield made a great tackle while being blocked. I starting to feel he was a stead as a undrafted rook

hailyeah, Rex threw a bad pass where he didn't see the safety coming overtop. Lance Lewis had two consecutive catches before that. I really like Lewis after the last two games.

Minnifield made a great tackle while being blocked. I starting to feel he was a stead as a undrafted rook

lance lewis is making push for a roster spot it seems and minifield is going to make and might end up starting

landry jones isn't  having a good game ,just think he was on the radar to be possibly drafted by us 

the one thing in whites favor  he can mimic rg3  where  rex could possibly run the pistol but i dont think it would a pretty site.

it just looks like shannahan has something up his sleeve .

Best game from our D-line in this game. That is without Orakpo! while Cofield, Kerrigan, and Tapp were on fire. Also, Phillip Merling had some pretty impressive plays for the second week in a row. I'm excited about what Tapp has brought to the game. He does look as physical as our DC touted in a press conference.

Is it just me or has both Neild and Riley not performed well for the second week in a row. Riley looks to have gotten out a position on many runs and Neild just seems to have been swallowed up by the O-lines on consecutive weeks.

Archived