Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF thread..............

AkaD

This game is so awesome! Thank god the Falcons dont have Vick........oh wait, this game sucks because Vick isnt playing..........but i'll still watch and make smart ass comments while critisizing everything their team does! It'll make me feel better about our team!!!

I've got Holt. I'm 40 points ahead of a guy with Doug Johnson, Peerless Price, and Jay Feely. So far I'm pretty sure I've got the W in the bag.

That reverse pass from Bruce to Holt was nice. I'd like to see a few more trick plays from our offense, like that flea-flicker in preseason...can be a good way to get some pressure off of Ramsey for a drive or two, if the defense gets a little worried about getting beat with a trick.

Originally posted by The Slammer

Alright, give Patrick Ramsey the time that Marc Bulger has had on this drive, and I guarantee you he will have a QB rating of 130. He's got three times the arm that Bulger has. And it's not like the Rams are going into max protect on every play either.

You know who the Rams have as the offensive line coach?

Coaching matters. We recognize it at the head coaching position... but any head coach will tell you he's only as good as his assistants.

Speaking of time for Ramsey, I watched the tape again, or most of it. I couldnt bring myself to watch the 4th quarter. But anyways when Ramsey had time he hit on every throw except for one. The one he missed worries me though, Rod Gardner had 2 steps on the guy, it was a TD all the way and Ramsey missed pretty badly, should be a gimmie for an NFL QB. But oh well he'll get that deep throw down. Anyways, he was perfect when he had time to set and throw, and they werent short passes he was firing downfield. Do you think anybody throws it mid to deep range over the middle better than Patrick Ramsey??? Cause i dont think so.

Archived