Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Parking Pass question.

44aDieselGirl

I am looking for a little assistance with parking passes. I have been all over the web, MTH's "Everything You Ever Needed to Know..." thread and have tried searching ES (and searching ES via Google) with no luck. (Maybe I need to read between the lines or I am being too literal.)

The issue is: I have 2 tkts to a Skins Home Game and I am guessing we will need a parking pass.

My question is: since I do not hold premium seats, can I still buy and use platinum or purple parking passes? I am afraid someone checks for premium tickets when you show up at the lot. Maybe I should wait and pose this question later to see if there are any changes when the season starts?

The reason I am looking for better parking is because this is my fiances' first NFL game ever. I am trying to make it as enjoyable as possible for him - so he may join me for plenty of return trips. We have seats that should prove to be fun in an endzone LL row 1- but not dream seats. I would rather keep the walk to the car brief in case it is pouring rain... in the cold. As an FYI- we are staying at the Courtyard which I hear has a shuttle to Fed Ex- but it sounds like people are on their own for the return trip. If anyone knows how someone gets back to the Courtyard besides walking 4 miles- that might really be the answer I am looking for....

Thanks, in advance, for your time! -44ADG

You will have no issue with whatever parking passes you are able to buy. You don't even need game tickets to enter the lots and park.

Don't know about the Courtyard.

Have fun at the games! Your fiance is a very lucky guy!

Get a green parking pass (but not a B3 green pass) and join us at the ES tailgate over at E43.  Face value of a green pass is $40 this year.  Not sure of the others, but you might be paying around $100+ for a platinum or purple depending on the game you have.  You can also check the classifieds section to see if people are selling parking passes for the game you want or post your own ad seeking a pass (no charge to post or buy through ES)!

Archived