Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone in Atlanta area interested in two tix for a Walking Dead set tour?

NoCalMike

So, I do a Horror TV themed podcast called Evil Episodes it is part of the horrorphilia podcasting network.

One of my co-hosts, Jamie, recently was invited to partake in the zombie tour in Atlanta for The Walking Dead (also a few spots where Zombieland was filmed). It is a 3 hour tour hosted by some of the zombie extras on the show who take folks around various locations filmed for the show, stopping for photo ops and stuff.  She talked about it on our latest episode that should be online in a day or so.

Towards the end of the tour she was informed that she was being given two tickets for the tour (approx $96 value) to give away on our podcast.

Normally I wouldn't solicit prizes out to everyone but since this prize is really sort of confined to folks who live in or around the Atlanta area it is going to be a lot harder to get folks to enter the contest, so I decided to hit up a few messageboards I am active on to seek out folks in the ATL area.   (With the nature of podcasts the listener base is so random and spread across the world you can't really count on enough of them to be in a certain location).

So here is the website about the tour with more details.  http://atlantamovietours.com/big-zombie-tour/

This is completely legit and we aren't really asking anything of the folks who want to enter except saying "I want the tickets"

If you happen to win (we are drawing a random name out of a hat we call "the hat of pain") I will get your contact info then and I assume we will be mailing the tickets to you. Jamie will probably handle that part since she is the one who has 'em.

So, if anyone is interested, just let me know in here or email my podcast at evilepisodespodcast@hotmail.com  Oh, and if you happen to be semi-interested in the podcast itself? There is a link to it in my sig.....

For anyone who is entering the giveaway, good luck!

Archived