Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Cowboys vs. Washington Redskins Myths

Red&BlueRivalry

Originally posted by speedwagon20

you're right...my bad. i do remember that game now. it was 10-7 or soemthing thru a lot of the 3rd.

i see your points about the boys/skins...

Cool.

Perhaps we should end it with something we all agree with. It's nice to see the Eagles in last place again. It just sounds right.

All that matters in November 2nd.

Dallas will go down that day.

As someone mentioned,

while the cowgirls were playing Zona, Bye.

the skins have played the Bucs, Pats.

Get ready for the quick switch to the Texans hat cowgirls....your schedule gets alot tougher.....

You might get one more win, maybe two....detroit and new orleans look good for you.......

:dallasuck

while the cowgirls were playing Zona, Bye.

the skins have played the Bucs, Pats.

Get ready for the quick switch to the Texans hat cowgirls....your schedule gets alot tougher.....

You might get one more win, maybe two....detroit and new orleans look good for you.......

:dallasuck

What do you want to bet Dallas wins more then two more games. I'm serious, Name your terms. You don't seem to lack any confidence when making such a ridiculous claim so let's see you back it up with some cajones.

I already have Bufford on the ropes. Once this season ends he will have to post a flattering Dallas picture on ever single thread he posts in. OUCH!

eboyer....you talkin' to me.....i don't see any other bigzak's around here....so you must be talkin' to me.......

The only mention of dallas in my sigs will be how much they suck pal. Even if we were to make a bet, the only thing I'd agree to is to state:

"The Dallas Cowboys do not suck as much as I thought they would....Parcells is truly a miracle worker, and really knows how to shine a piece of sh*#!."

I'm glad your a dallas fan. Props too you. If you're a true fan...you've lived through some pretty shtty seasons. So you deserve this taste of victory. Rest assured, it's only a taste. Funny, you seemed to disappear for a while though huh....waited til the skins dropped to 3-3 and your boys rose to 4-1 to reappear.....well I'm glad.

Because it's downhill for your team now. I believe it. I believe the REDSKINS will sweep that sorry sack of sht team you got there and make the playoffs with 10 victories.

I won't bet on it unless you agree to my sig above. Thanks.

You stated the following "You might get one more win, maybe two"

I could care less what cheesy icons you place in your sig. I am stating you are wrong to think Dallas will only win 2 more games at the most. Apparently you already forgot stating that?

Sun., Oct. 19, Noon @ Detroit Lions

Sun., Oct. 26, Noon @ Tampa Bay -

Sun., Nov. 2, Noon WASHINGTON REDSKINS -

Sun., Nov. 9, 3:15 PM BUFFALO BILLS -

Sun., Nov. 16, 7:30 PM @ New England Patriots -

Sun., Nov. 23, Noon CAROLINA PANTHERS -

Thu., Nov. 27, 3:05 PM MIAMI DOLPHINS -

Sun., Dec. 7, Noon @ Philadelphia Eagles -

Sun., Dec. 14, Noon @ Washington Redskins -

Sun., Dec. 21, Noon NEW YORK GIANTS -

Sun., Dec. 28, Noon @ New Orleans Saints -

------------------------------------------------------------

It's a pretty tempting bet there eboyer. I stick with what I said, the lions and saints are the games where I'll give the cowboys the push.

That would mean 9 straight losses. Wow.

Okay, if I lose, I'll put what I wrote above in my sig.

Maybe with a coupla these too okay.......

:dallasuck :dallasuck

I'll admit the dallas team has been impressive in not sucking. Sure, Fassell was on the take with that pss poor clock management. But your team earned it in OT, and with QC's pass to bryant right before the end of regulation. Sure, Reid was on the take with that ridiculous onside kick, but your team was still good enough to hold the iggles off. So props.

Those are two teams our Skins haven't beaten.....YET.

It's a pretty tempting bet there eboyer. I stick with what I said, the lions and saints are the games where I'll give the cowboys the push.

That would mean 9 straight losses. Wow.

If you listen real close you can actually hear your credibility jumping out the window.

Art had a better chance of his stupid guarantee coming true then you do with this.

So you wanna bet that Dallas will not lose 9 straight times....

you really know how to go out on a limb Mr. Credibility.

I stated what I believe. You've stated what you believe.

I think your full of sht. I'm sure you think the same thing towards me. That is fine. We disagree.

But I'm not interested in debating with Cowpuke fans. I do that real time here in Texas. I'm here for skins football, humor and hot chix. Go play with AkaD in private chat.

Originally posted by bigzak25

So you wanna bet that Dallas will not lose 9 straight times....

you really know how to go out on a limb Mr. Credibility.

I stated what I believe. You've stated what you believe.

I think your full of sht. I'm sure you think the same thing towards me. That is fine. We disagree.

But I'm not interested in debating with Cowpuke fans. I do that real time here in Texas. I'm here for skins football, humor and hot chix. Go play with AkaD in private chat.

AkaD is too stupid to know if you don't want to debate me then don't respond to me and certainly don't quote anything from my thread. Otherwise you just come off sounding like a whiny little baby.

aBOYer is on my ignore list so I can't see what he's posting, but it sure looks as if he's being the little Cowgirl dreamer again. Bigzak, do I know you or something? Is there some reason you're mentioning my name? I assure you I won't be private chatting with the Cowgirl fan on my ignore list. Thanks though.

Lates.

Originally posted by Red&BlueRivalry

The Jets score might look a little close on paper but that game was never in reach for the Jets. Complete domination by the Cowboys. Which I might add was not what it looked like when the Skins played them. In the Cardinals game, the Cowboys actually appeared to lose motivation because they were dominating so much but still won the game by a very comfortable margin. The Philly game had nothing to do with luck. The Cowboys were the better team that day. The Eagles are still a damn good team though (you saw how they handled the Skins) and finally gained the lead for the first time very late but like any winner, the Cowboys drove the ball back, scored the winning field goal and then shut out Philly when it was their turn. That's not luck, that's not getting a break, that's a good team. ALL GOOD TEAMS DO THAT MANY TIMES IN A SEASON! There are no dominant teams this year, that's how everyone wins in a parity driven NFL. I can give you several examples every week of the same thing happening, but I guess if you're a diehard Skins fan, it's easier to think it's just luck with the Cowboys. :D

oh come now...please..

yo've had 4 gifts handed to you in 4 wins!!!!

Win number 1..silly kick out af bounds and extra seconds on the clock from Fassell.

Win number 2...(in which you keep talking how you whipped them more) Herm Edwards decides to go for it down by 9 or 10 wiht 2 minutes to go instead of kicking the field goal..

Win number 3...Emmitts revenge..OOPS! tell mi is it in the cowboys contract to play like crap against them after they leave..

win number 4..Parcells convenienetly looks at film from what? 3 years back and remembers an onside kick..well it's either that or the lockeroom was bugged.:rotflmao:

We beat NE....and lost to Tampa. 2 games you haven't even played yet.. we're 2-2 and your 3-1 against common opponents.

Archived