Extremeskins

I told you.

AkaD

when?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. when?

• Fire him before the end of the day
    • Fire him before next weeks game
    • Fire him before the bye week to give our new coordinator time to teach his system
    • Fire him at the end of the season
    • I am stupid and enjoy losing, so I dont want to hire Helton

I agree. One of the first things i did after the game today was come in here and post my views of the game and what I thought was wrong. I think the major issue with my threads is I don't sugar-coat anything and people take exception of my no holds barred assault on whoever I think is the weekly idiot responsible for our teams unraveling. So far it's only been one guy, and his name is Spurrier, but I assure you I always find a reason to trust in him on a weekly basis. I think when we lose, everybody is a little pissed off, but pointing fingers at me and not our team seems to be the popular choice of most of the people who post on my threads. It's an easy way of letting out aggression from the loss, but it's not productive to pretend you're fine with the coach or certain people in the organization, and take it out on other fans who don't have a "Good Fan" Reputation IN HERE and don't mind letting people know how we feel about this foolishness on the field. All of the sudden I have these "Xtreme Skins Vets" attacking me because I don't always look at the bright side of things like they do. I'm willing to bet that they're just pissed off because they can't step out of their "respectable fan persona" without sounding hypocritical, so they lash out any way they can. Hey, to each his own, but I will never back down from anyone simply because my views are different than theirs. I will admit when i'm wrong, and i've done it in here, but when it comes to opinions forget about it. I will never claim that my opinion is more valuable than anyone elses in here, so I expect the same in return.

Damn AkaD, I totally agree with you. Seems like as soon as someone with under 1,000 posts says some truth that's the least bit negative, all of the peckerwoods come out of the....well....woods. Spurrier has not shown that he can coach in the NFL yet. And so what if someone with only a few posts under their belt says it. It's TRUE. Your little click that you guys have here is pretty lame. But, in general, I like this site because a lot of people here have some insightful and amusing points to make. So crucify me because I spend most of my free time with my family and I don't have 50,000 posts. (And I don't have a cool avatar. Oooh, my life sucks now, boo hoo hoo.) But please get out and have some fresh air. Thanks for not being scared to speak the truth, AkaD. Although we will probably be banned as of tomorrow, while being accused of rival team affiliation.

"You need to apologize right now or I will tell your mommy and ban you from this site..etc etc." LOL

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by AkaD My friend is a photographer for the Skins, so I was most likely on the sidelines with him like I usually am every year and every game with my field photographer pass.

Why would you shell out $545 for tix if the above statement is true?

Feeling sorry for poor little rich boy Snyder? :laugh:

Originally posted by NoDak Cowboy

Why would you shell out $545 for tix if the above statement is true?

Feeling sorry for poor little rich boy Snyder? :laugh:

If you had read the ENTIRE thread you would have known the answer to the question, in which case you wouldn't have asked it AGAIN.

AkaD, shocking as it may seem, you are not the first poster to say something critical of the Redskins. You are just the first one to get into a fight EVERY time you post something. Maybe it's everyone else on the board. If that's the case and it's us, why would you keep posting here? Why keep antagonizing a site you know can't handle the truth?

Then again, maybe it's not everyone else on the board. Isn't that at least a possibility? You want everyone to immediately respect your opinions? Try respecting everyone elses. I know it bugs you, but this board DOES have a history and standing in the middle of a bar with a lampshade on your head shouting 'look at me!' will rarely draw an applause from the regulars.

Even the ones with no life.

Well, that's all I've got the strength for after a loss like this. I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually.

Lates.

I disagree to an extent. I believe Spurrier can do the job we all hope hes capable of. I feel the team needs time to come together and we need to get some D-Line help and rehire O-line coach Russ Grim.

I'm frustrated and depressed with the losses but in reality we have won the games were supposed to and lost the games were supposed to. The last thing this team needs is head coaching changes again, This solves nothing.

I'm not gonna bash on the skins because I love them so dearly. Some of you on these boards will bash and thats fine its your opinons. But those who criticize posters for being hard on the skins need to lighten up. They have every right to state their anger or whatever towards their own team. From what I've read on this board akaD meerly stated his anger at what he feels is the problem with the Redskins and all any of you do is jump on his case and provoke him to lash out. What do you expect?

I don't think anyone was any more offended by Ak's comments as he was by the comments of others jax.

I have no problem with posters being upset with the play of the Redskins. I know I am. It does tend to grate on me when someone feels the need to lecture me on the folly of my supposed optimism when we lose, however.

manley/akad....you guys flatter yourselves..........criticism is fine....but have some content to it. mindless blather about the coaches being responsible for consistent poor play or bonehead mistakes is not terribly enlightening. in fact, it's not even interesting. you paint yourselves the critics....well then.......get into the dirt and paint a picture for us just how the blocking schemes should work when the de/dt run an inside out looping stunt....or the safety and corner blitz to the weak side with a stunt being run to the strong side and one back in the backfield....or how should audibles be done........what are the plays SOS is calling and how is PR changing them.........got a friggin clue on any of this?....... the schemes may very well be hosed.....what's your specific observation and recommended solutions?

it's not the criticism....god knows many of us have been in the same boat....it's that there's no real substance to it. you wanna play armchair expert....then effin do it.........

Wow!!! It was actually a pleasure coming in here for once. Thank you all who supported me in this.

AkaD, shocking as it may seem, you are not the first poster to say something critical of the Redskins. You are just the first one to get into a fight EVERY time you post something. Maybe it's everyone else on the board. If that's the case and it's us, why would you keep posting here? Why keep antagonizing a site you know can't handle the truth?
OMG!! Get into a fight? What... just because I don't bow to Xtreme Vets who disagree?? Yeah, okay. I'll tell you what. Why don't you find, in either week or thread i've started, where I start a fight with anyone. Why don't you show me some proof of my adolescent behavior, because if I remember correctly, I simply let loose on Spurrier for his coaching strategies and lack of discipline. I don't recall being pissed at any of YOU. And i'll tell you this, if none of you agree with my negative viewpoints, what on earth justifies YOU posting on MY thread?? Not only do you post, but you seem to think that calling me an idiot or NOT a real fan is going to accomplish something with this suppossed "Substance" filled site you all speak of.
manley/akad....you guys flatter yourselves..........criticism is fine....but have some content to it. mindless blather about the coaches being responsible for consistent poor play or bonehead mistakes is not terribly enlightening. in fact, it's not even interesting. you paint yourselves the critics....well then.......get into the dirt and paint a picture for us just how the blocking schemes should work when the de/dt run an inside out looping stunt....or the safety and corner blitz to the weak side with a stunt being run to the strong side and one back in the backfield....or how should audibles be done........what are the plays SOS is calling and how is PR changing them.........got a friggin clue on any of this?....... the schemes may very well be hosed.....what's your specific observation and recommended solutions?
As if my insight into the particulars of our schemes is going to help our team? Please. Did I say I was some X's and O's genius? I doubt it. My point of view is simple. The coaching staff keeps thinking they're playing the f*ck*ng Georgia Bulldogs every week and not Pro teams. The coaching has been mediocre at best. Isn't their job to figure out why their ridiculous game plans don't work? If the content of my viewpoints aren't engaging enough for you, I suggest that you find a thread that's on your superior level of intellect. Telling me what I should of done isn't exactly "productive" either. Instead of being a part of the problem, you should be a part of the solution. Please feel free to enlighten everyone else with your profound resourcefulness.

Until we can all get over the d*ck measuring contest in here, it will continue and it will simply make everyone in here appear foolish. Trust me, I will continue to defend my opinions no matter what any of you type in here, but feel free to continue insulting my intelligence if you so like. I don't mind one bit. In fact, it only makes me more interested in coming back.

To all who defended me, thank you very much.

Lates.

Gee you told us the Super Bowl champs with one of the best defenses in the history of the league would trounce a young team with a kid QB.

Way to go, Nostradamus.

Say, I hear it on good authority that the sun will rise and set within the next 24 hours... think anything will come of that?

Seriously,, a loss like this is the end of the world? Newsflash,, there's lots of coaches who have great pro records who have a hard time adjusting to that defense.

I may not know you, and I don't care if you have a field pass, and I think this post sounds like "nanny nanny boo boo". Big deal.

~Bang

Originally posted by fansince62

it's not the criticism....god knows many of us have been in the same boat....it's that there's no real substance to it. you wanna play armchair expert....then effin do it.........

LOL. Calm down buddy. There's life besides the Redskins, although I admit I am a big fan of them.

Originally posted by NavyDave

Poor kids they were probably too young to remember the golden age.

For these two they were probably entering their yankee years :jerkoff:

That was a good one. It is pretty funny how we're all reminded how you're everyone's elder on every other post you make. Not that it bothers me, it's just...well.....funny.:silly:

And the morons continue to return.

Just to enlighten you on the reason for my "I told you" thread title... I listened to at least a dozen people last week telling me how we would beat, and or have a close game with the Buccaneers. I agree it doesn't take a genius after our team has fallen apart mentally the last few weeks to predict this outcome. I never claimed my prediction was some sort of wizardry. But I did feel it was appropriate to let those know who are in denial about our team, that our mental breakdowns in our losses and our wins did not take a guru to figure out. Thanks for your concern though. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by AkaD

And the morons continue to return.

Just to enlighten you on the reason for my "I told you" thread title... I listened to at least a dozen people last week telling me how we would beat, and or have a close game with the Buccaneers. I agree it doesn't take a genius after our team has fallen apart mentally the last few weeks to predict this outcome. I never claimed my prediction was some sort of wizardry. But I did feel it was appropriate to let those know who are in denial about our team, that our mental breakdowns in our losses and our wins did not take a guru to figure out. Thanks for your concern though. :rolleyes:

Hey AkaD....Brother, I feel your pain. I think it's just pathetic too how the people that literally live on this site react to comments. I mean, come on. They make it too easy to get under their skin. Why don't they just ignore the posts if they don't like them? BUT, I don't think you should stoop to their level and start the name calling. I know they love to call you dumb-a55 and Cowboy lover, etc, but that's their lameness. Don't stoop to their level. Peace.

Archived