Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOW | Suddenly, WR is on the Redskins Radar

E-Dog Night

You sure?

I don't see him on the roster anywhere. Did he get invited back?

Well dang on his facebook he said "First day of mini camp went great #HTTR" and "It's a BLESSING to be going back to mini camp this year"

Ill feel like a complete idiot if his not going to be attending TC. I was hoping he would be back because he had that setback with an injury or hamstring last year. I was hoping he could at least try out again!

Is there a way someone can find out? I think his back.... his number was 86 last year

He re-tweeted,

"It's my big bro @Lance_Lewis1 year! He's hungry and it's time to eat. Remember what I told you bro! E.I.A.O.T.R.T.G #RedskinNation"

We probably had Terrance Williams targeted in the draft, but Dallas scooped him up. Hankerson needs to step up this year. This is his 3rd year. He should be fully healthy, so there should be no excuses this year. Hankerson has the physical tools. He needs to find some swagger.

Naturally we're all rooting for our own. But Hank really stands out the most. That one game he had against Miami before getting hurt was the ultimate teaser. He looked like he could get to where ever he wanted to and out play or out size the defender. I think we all can agree he has all the physical tools. It just seams his hang up is between his ears. I hope he turns the corner this season. If nit then its simply time to move on.

Archived