Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Trip to the PTI set on October 8th

EvilMonkeyBoy

I got to watch a taping of PTI a few days ago with 2 of my friends(Won it in a silent auction at welcome home luncheon), and I must say it was a cool experience. Kornheiser and Wilbon constantly argue, even when the cameras aren't rolling. Wilbon doesn't wear socks, Stat Boy wears alot of makeup, they chow down on bite-sized candy bars after the show, etc...

We talked about Cubs for awhile, then Lavar, Wilbon was telling me how he was gonna call Sapp after the show, think he was trying to impress us with his ability to call sports stars. We moved onto the HoF noms and Art Monk of course came up, and what we've suspected all along is true, according to both of them, Peter King does run an extensive and effective anti-Art Monk campaign. Talked about Sonny for awhile, since my grandfather lives 2 houses away from him, etc... it was fun.

Originally posted by frankbones

Why does King hate Monk and the Skins so much? There has to be a story behind that.

Probally got his FAT ass kicked on a regular basis as a child by a bully who was a Redskins fan :laugh:

Great post EMB! Now the real question is this: "Are any of the HOF voters countering King's efforts to help Art get in?"

I am of the opinion that it falls to the HOF voters who represent the D.C. area to fight Kings B.S. If we cant count on them to fight for our guys, then we need new representatives for D.C.

Archived