Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Baltimore Sun: Redskins-Cowboys telecast sets record for NBC - and D.C.

JJredskins00

This may be a shot in the dark, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get a copy of the broadcast. I forgot to set my DVR before heading to the game and I'd love to have a copy of this to watch over and over and over again. Any help would be appreciated.

You can download the torrent if you have a program like BitTornado if you have a pc or Transmission if you have a mac.

This may be a shot in the dark, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get a copy of the broadcast. I forgot to set my DVR before heading to the game and I'd love to have a copy of this to watch over and over and over again. Any help would be appreciated.

Replay is on NFLN Wed night at 7/8est

"The Washington D.C market has its best overnight rating (44.6/68) for a regular-season primetime game in the history of Nielsen People Meters (since 1987), topping the previous high of 43.0/63 for Cowboys-Redskins, Sept. 6, 1993 on ABC)."

Them are Super Bowl-esque viewership numbers. 7 out of every 10 televisions that were in use were tuned to Skins-Boys. Thats pretty impressive

One of the best rivalries in the NFL. Only game with serious playoff indications. EVERYONE HATES DALLAS AND WANTS TO SEE THEM LOSE!! HAIL!!

One of the best rivalries and what turned out to be a damn good, tough game. That was football folks.

Archived