Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Shanahan: "There is only 1 Team happy at the end of the year"

RG34LIFE

He has said this multiple times lately. I love the mindset. Yes, we must take this one game at a time..but, I love the mindset that making the playoffs and/or winning the division is not enough. It is about what you do when you make the playoffs. We should all be thankful that we have an experienced coach in Mike Shanahan.

Hail to the Redskins!!

I agree with the overall thought and really want to be that team, but if we make the playoffs (or host a playoff game), this season has been more successful then many thought it would be.

After a few years of draft pick watching, knowing it was going to be a top 10 pick, we will have something around 60 this year (yes there's two reasons for that).

Thinking about it, wonder if the Rams would rather have the Browns 1st rounders now...

Shanahan finally has the team he has been trying to assemble for the last 3 years. And we finally have a team that's going places. Hail ****ing yeah.

Thing is, I don't think he does. I think had we not been knee-"capped" by Mara... there would be several different pieces. I think we're closer. I think the team is experiencing some of the success Shanahan has been trying to achieve, but I don't think this is the team he dreamed of. Part of that is injuries, but part is also Mara.

Archived