Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MNF Thread

Skins26

Yeah the rule and the call were fine. Unless you don't believe that FGs should be attempted past 35-40 yards. If you allowed people running starts, blocked kicks would happen all the time. And it would be CHEAP.

As for Tampa being mad--why does everyone assume that? They gave up 28 pts in the 4th and still couldn't win with two tries in OT---I'd be more exhausted and disappointed than angry.

The Giants weren't that angry when we played them, they just played well early. Skins play well and they should win next week. Stop being pansies and worrying about a gay group of defensive backs being "mad."

That may have been the most astonishing example of late-game heroics I have ever seen by an NFL quarterback. I can't wait to read Michael Wilbon's article tomorrow morning about the courage, grace, and performance under pressure displayed by Peyton Manning.

<Emily LaTella>

Oops. Never mind.

</Emily LaTella>

Holy Smokes!

New NFL record, 21 points in 4 mins.

Hey, we now know how to beat the Bucs! Get them tired in the first half, and start slingin in the second!

This is awsome.

On a side note, I think that I have a sollution for the NFL overtime problem: Keep the 1st person to score rule valid, but instead of get the ball via kick-off baring the coin toss, you should automaticly get it on, about your own 5 yard line, then you need to decide if you really want it.

Archived