Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fake Tickets - still a problem.....

MarkB452

Ok guys, here's my dilemma. I am supposed to be meeting someone at 4 for the tickets we agreed on. He sent me a picture of the tickets and when I went to enter in the barcode on the ticketexchange site, it said that the tickets are not eligible for resale (the same error message that appeared for Melissa above)

Do you think that this is a scam? Has he forwarded the tickets to an e-ticket and giving me dead hard copies?

Just pm'ed skinznsoxrox. I have a single season ticket for this game that I sold on ticketexchange a while back. I still have the hard ticket so I tried entering in the barcode to see what it said, it told me that "you have already listed this inventory". I'm guessing that someone else would get a different error so I'm letting skinsznsoxrox try. I didn't want to post the barcode in the forum for everyone in case there is some sort of way to resell it or reactivate it that I am completely unaware of. I asked him to let us know what error message he gets.

Ok guys, here's my dilemma. I am supposed to be meeting someone at 4 for the tickets we agreed on. He sent me a picture of the tickets and when I went to enter in the barcode on the ticketexchange site, it said that the tickets are not eligible for resale (the same error message that appeared for Melissa above)

Do you think that this is a scam? Has he forwarded the tickets to an e-ticket and giving me dead hard copies?

Call the Redskins ticket office and ask them. I would assume they'd be able to tell you.

He has sent me pics of the hard tickets, they are definitely not blood drive tickets. He also says they are his season tickets. I have his first name so hopefully the ticket office will be able to help me when they open at 3.

Here is the exact error message:

The barcode or barcodes you have entered are not eligible for resale. If you feel this is incorrect, please contact the Washington Redskins ticket office at 513-621-8383 or nflticketexchange@ticketmaster.com for clarification

Skinzsox just let me know that when he entered my voided barcode he got the error that this ticket had already been resold and is ineligable to be listed. So I would say if you don't get that error or the error that it doesn't recognize the barcode you should be fine. Not sure why some tix aren't eligible to be resold but I don't think it's a cause for concern

Archived