Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time for another streak to end. Redskins 0-6 vs Cowboys on Thanksgiving

21MadFan

Confident that the offense will do their end...off a short week we're gonna need a break out game from someone on the D-Line. Secondary is ailing and someone has to take advantage of Dallas' line problems. We're gonna need long drives, gotta keep Romo sits to pee off the field. We've taken to them in years past with lesser talent on the offensive side...this will require a good gameplan on Haslett's part. Hopefully he's learned from his all out blitz nonsense last year.

Who else has to watch this game with band wagon Dallas fans?? Have to eat with in laws and they have been thumping their chest after the hard fought win over the Browns (lol). I won't do any trash talking back, but I will be rockin my Skins gear and cheering as if I was at FedEX.

Please Please I want this win so bad!! This house will be silent as a pin drop and I can't wait.

Cowboys week. Turkey day game. Dallas is not ready for our QB. If the defense can match the intensity brought last week. We will win. I like this tweet. It may be a huge factor tomorrow.

€” Joe Walker (@SardonicSatire) November 18, 2012

Couldn't have said it better myself. On the other side of the ball, DeMarcus Ware is not enough to get consistent pressure. The more defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is forced to use the blitz, the larger the gaps in coverage on the back end.

What this tells us is, when they blitz, more bombs to Aldrick Robinson. RGIII could wind up with a single game rushing record. AL Mo has been slowed down, but I believe he will find the endzone. I know he is pissed.

HAIL!!!

Archived