Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Maryland trip.....questions!!

44aDieselGirl

Hello!

I am looking for some help if you have a minute! I haven't lived in DC since childhood and only know enough about DC & MD to make me dangerous (and get to and from one game a year). I will be just south of York, P.A. the weekend after Christmas on business with my fiance'. Afterwards, I am looking to head towards Maryland and pick up some Skins stuff as Christmas presents.

My question is this: does anyone know of a decent town in northern M.D. that is relatively safe and has decent shopping (Walmart/Target, fabric stores, Sporting Goods stores, Sports Collector stores...etc.)? I am hoping to pick up some of that Skins gear that residents might take for granted. (If I see another Giants/Bills xmas popcorn tin- I might yuke.) My main worry is that we really won't be in much shape to take on bigger cities as we will be in a pickup towing a sizeable trailer.

We passsed through Frederick MD a couple years ago and I remember it seeming like Ravens territory....although we did not spend any time looking for gear. I am hoping for a town that is a little more Skins friendly. Maybe Frederick really will do.... I thought I would ask those who might know best!

Thanks for your time!

44ADG :giantsuck:

frederick has a bunch of ravens fans, regrettably, but you can still find plenty of skins gear. i know annapolis is about the same (lots of ravens fans, seemingly more as you head east), and i would suspect hanover has lots of ravens fans.

actually, our of those 3, frederick might be your best and closest bet, but annapolis is a worth the drive as far as the tourism factor.

Archived