Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean taylor high school jersey

danmolina19

They don't really mass produce high school jerseys. Gulliver Prep, #1, Taylor; Probably no more than around 3 authentic ones exist in the world. if you really want one you'd have to find a shop who'll make you a custom.

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2012/08/20/23/53/iv397.Em.56.jpeg

Yea i was thinking that i would have to get it custom made. I saw a picture of a guy that had one. i thought i was complete with his 26 miami, 36 rookie and 21 jersey. After seeing his high school highlights I was determined to get it. I WILL FIND IT!!! hahah

---------- Post added November-9th-2012 at 03:17 PM ----------

You're more likely to find the HS jersey of an NBAer.

I had T-Mac HS jersey in middle school but yeah, find a good site somewhere and I'm sure they'd make it

I went on Guliver Preps website and they had some practice looking jersey's, but they weren't even blue =/ (black)

i thought i was complete with his 26 miami, 36 rookie and 21 jersey. After seeing his high school highlights I was determined to get it. I WILL FIND IT!!! hahah

I went on Guliver Preps website and they had some practice looking jersey's, but they weren't even blue =/ (black)

It's a HS, call them directly and ask? See if you can get to the supplier for the County, Dade or Broward, not sure which it is in. But really this might not be that hard to do if you go to the source.

Archived