Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Report: DeMarco Murray out Week 7 with foot injury

SWFLSkins

Report: DeMarco Murray out Week 7 with foot injury http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080806/article/report-demarco-murray-out-week-7-with-foot-injury?module=HP11_headline_stack

The Dallas Cowboys made a concerted effort to focus their gameplan around DeMarco Murray on Sunday. Now it looks like they'll be forced to survive without him for the time being.

Darlington: 'Boys clinging to hope

Jerry Jones has faith in the Cowboys, Jeff Darlington reports, even if something seems to be seriously off with the team. More ...

ESPNDallas.com reported Monday that the Cowboys fear Murray suffered ligament damage in his left foot during the Cowboys' 31-29 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. Murray does not have a potentially season-ending Lisfranc injury, according to sources.

X-rays on the running back came back negative, but results of an MRI exam on Monday morning have not been revealed.

perfect example why i cannot do fantasy football....no way-no how could i ever root for a brokeback, philly, nyg, ratbird, ****sburgh, etc. player....regardless of reason.

I refuse to have any non-Redskin NFCE players on my team, regardless of how good they are.

Currently 5-1 and the highest point scorer in my league for 5 weeks running. :D

Archived