Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins v. Eagles #1 Fox Broadcast on Sunday

NBlue

Nice. This happened all of zero times here in the Twin Cities last year so I got the Ticket. But check out those awful early games. What do you get to watch this week? Vikings destroy Vick-less Falcons? Arizona vs Girls? Ain'ts get run over by Stephen Davis? Ugh.

Being in orlando, ill get the Giants/Dolphins for the 1pm game, then the redskins and eagles for the 4pm game....i get to save some money this weekend and not have to go to the local sports bar...this might be a bad thing though because every game they have won this year i was at the same sports bar...the one they lost i was at a different place....damn superstitions..

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

I will prob get the Giants/Dolphins as the Fox game.

Oh, 480 is not really HD just HR

that's why i said FAUX HD.

Its not actually any higher resolution than 480i (SD) but the images are displayed via progressive scan so you picture looks better. just fyi.

supposedly fox will have hd available for its regional sports channels for select broadcasts late this year or early next year, with fox switching to hd availabllity sometime next year.

Originally posted by Yomar the Nifty

Nice, in Los Angeles they are showing the Redskins not only this week, but next week against the Bucs too.

This week, unfortunately, in L.A. the schedule has the Lions/49ers game.

I don't know how you guys survive. My 20+ dates with Redskins football every year are sacrosanct - can't imagine not knowing from week to week if I could watch.

Before there was NFL Ticket, I would literally not have considered moving away from this area, unless I could be assured of living nearby a bar where I could catch the games. Not crazy about doing it that way, 'cause I like my creature comforts ... but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Now that there IS NFL Ticket I entertain the idea of moving a bit more easily when the subject comes up ... but I guarantee you I'd have that puppy on line and fired up before the moving van guys even left if the move happened in the fall.

And no way I think I'd let money be an issue.

Hey, I've got 3 kids ... figure I could always sell one. :)

Archived