Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Start Time of 8/29 Bucs Preseason game changed from 7:30 to 7:00

E33Green

I'm taking my son to his first Redskins game, he loved training camp !!! I couldn't take him last year because of my work schedule and to be honest my weight (Couldn't fit in a seat) !!!!! Well, i've lost 200 pounds and we are going to the game, last year someone on the board offered me a pass into the players lot if I ever wanted to go (Thanks), but couldn't go until now, would love to take my son over and meet the guys after the game, anyone know how to get a pass ???

Thanks for any help !!!

I'm taking my son to his first Redskins game, he loved training camp !!! I couldn't take him last year because of my work schedule and to be honest my weight (Couldn't fit in a seat) !!!!! Well, i've lost 200 pounds and we are going to the game, last year someone on the board offered me a pass into the players lot if I ever wanted to go (Thanks), but couldn't go until now, would love to take my son over and meet the guys after the game, anyone know how to get a pass ???

Thanks for any help !!!

Congrats on the weight loss! That is an absolutely fantastic achievement.

Passes for the players' "Gold" parking lot are not on sale to the general public. They are usually pretty quick to get in and out of the parking lot, and it is surrounded by a fence to keep people from bothering them. The lot is located near the stadium's west endzone, next to the platinum lots with the solar panels and visible here:

http://prod.static.redskins.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/StadiumParkingMap2011.pdf

However, with this being the final preseason game on a Wednesday night, I am expecting a light crowd. If you stick around after the game, you MAY be able to meet some players if they decide to linger around their lot after the game. I have personally never witnessed them stick around but you definitely have a better chance of meeting players after this game than you do at a regular season game.

If you are able to get out to FedEx around 5pm, I would suggest heading straight into the stadium and proceeding down to the bottom of the lower level to watch warmups.

Archived