Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo: Welcome Back Kotter's "horshack", Ron Palillo, dies.

pjfootballer

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/-welcome-back--kotter-s--horshack--ron-palillo--dies.html

Actor Ron Palillo, aka Arnold Horshack dies.

"Ron Palillo, the class clown from "Welcome Back, Kotter," has died. The actor best known as Arnold Horshack from the 1970s sitcom was 63. TMZ reports the cause of death was a heart attack.

According to TMZ, the actor was having difficulty early in the morning. His longtime partner, Joseph Gramm, a retired actor, called 911. The star was rushed to Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center by ambulance where he was pronounced dead."

Wow, I lived in West Palm Beach and that hospital is owned by the company I worked for.

....."the star was rushed to Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center by ambulance where he was pronounced dead."

Wow, I lived in West Palm Beach and that hospital is owned by the company I worked for.

it's like you were spiritually connected.

rip horshack.

it's like you were spiritually connected.

rip horshack.

I worked at St. Mary's Hospital which is in the next neighborhood over in Riviera Beach. The two hospitals are separated by about 5 miles. St.Marys is a trauma hospital while PB Gardens serves non trauma emergencies, meaning St. Marys has a heli pad. I've been over to that hospital a couple of times. I had no idea he'd been living in the area. Small world.

Archived