Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2012-2013 CAA & FCS Playoffs Football Thread

bushwack

Which NFC Championship Game did you attend?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which NFC Championship Game did you attend?

• 1972 NFC Championship Game vs. Dallas, 26-3
    • 1982 NFC Championship Game vs. Dallas, 31-17
    • 1983 NFC Championship Game vs. San Francisco , 24-21
    • 1987 NFC Championship Game vs. Minnesota, 17-10
    • 1991 NFC Championship Game vs. Detroit, 41-10

Expected JMU to be #2 after a sloppy win vs W&M. EWU had the more impressive win and deserved to be #1

Expect to see ODU come in a whoop that ass on Nov. 17th! Also, I just bought tickets for that game, so I will be making the trip up to Harrisonburg for the last clash of these two teams for a while.

Remember that awesome Facebook conversation about how ODU wouldn't lose? Yeah me too ;)

EDIT: and also thanks Villanova!

Also, remember how I said I wouldn't be surprised if we did lose before we played y'all. I thought it would have happened today, not to Villanova at home, coming off a bye. I honestly didn't see last week coming, now it's time to make up for last week & last year today at Towson.

Luckily a loss or even 2 doesn't kill national title hopes at the FCS level.

Also, remember how I said I wouldn't be surprised if we did lose before we played y'all. I thought it would have happened today, not to Villanova at home, coming off a bye. I honestly didn't see last week coming, now it's time to make up for last week & last year today at Towson.

Luckily a loss or even 2 doesn't kill national title hopes at the FCS level.

You also said you were gonna put up 40 on us. Sorry dont see that happening now, and if you can't stop Roberston, you aren't stopping Thorpe and Scott

You also said you were gonna put up 40 on us. Sorry dont see that happening now, and if you can't stop Roberston, you aren't stopping Thorpe and Scott

The beauty of all this is that we will find out in a month. We're allowed to have a bad game, if we struggle again tonight, then I'll start to worry. I'm not going to worry after one game.

Worst news of the day. Ugh.

EDIT: Not trying to be harsh on the kid, hopefully he's turned it around.

However, he has almost no ability to throw the ball and I'm tired of seeing his terrible attempts go 15 yards past/behind/away the receiver.

Just wanted to say how happy I am that MM finally saw the light.

According to reports Thorpe has an injury, but in all reality I think Birdsong will be the starter the rest of the year.

Best news of the day.

Thorpe throwing a temper tantrum on the sidelines after being benched and trying to take his pads off and leave probably didn't help him. 100% chance this has nothing to do with injury.

Archived