Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Am i wrong to believe?

MWAI

Nice bump and great prediction!! I have been cautiously optimistic every week this year, because the skins are like that girl you go out on a date with and think you are gonna marry that girl and then she never calls you back. They have given up extreme highs and lows over the years. But this team does seem different, games that we used to give up on and lose, we are now winning and we are not letting injuries get to us. Everytime someone goes down, the backup comes in and we dont miss a beat. But regardless of what happens the rest of the way I couldnt be more proud to be a skins fan or more proud of how our team has fought. Even if we lost these last 2 games, this year has been a success and it feels good to be relevant again. And heres to being relevant for the next 10 years or more!!!!! HTTR!!!

Even if we lost these last 2 games, this year has been a success and it feels good to be relevant again. And heres to being relevant for the next 10 years or more!!!!! HTTR!!!

That is exactly how I feel at this point. It wouldn't be the 8-8 record but it would be HOW this team has played and gained respect that would be the most important thing. PLUS....nobody in the NFC EAST swept us this year so we are at least equal to everybody in the East at this point.:)

Archived