Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dark Knight Rises Speculation Thread. Spoiler Alert!

HRNY4ZRNY

So at the end of TDKR we see John Blake is "Robin" and finds the batcave...

I dont know if they are going to make Robin movies or Nightwing movies. (Nightwing seems the logical choice) or Blake will become the new Batman. Which I think is ridiculous.

To me it is obvious they will make these movies in a few years. Thats the point of passing the torch.

Nolan wont have anything to do with them but hopefully he can tell the studio who would be a good candidate for writer-director. I for one know I would go and see them.

So my questions are simple.

1. Should Joseph Gordan Levitt be Robin, Nightwing or Batman?

2. Who would you like to see as villians?

3. Would you go see the movie?

4. Is there any chance they can be as good as this trilogy?

1) Nightwing or Batman, Nightwing hasn't been done before so that could be cool.

2) Wouldn't mind seeing a gritty Mr. Freeze. If I could get a Nolan esque Mr. Freeze that would be nice. Mr. Freeze's back story is a great one. I've always liked Riddler since Batman Forever, but once again it would need to be gritty, not the Jim Carey one. Arkham City had a pretty bad *** Riddler but he showed signs of Jigsaw.

3) As long as there are Batman, Spiderman, and Iron Man movies coming out I will see them.

4) I don't think it could be as good as this trilogy, unless Nolan were to direct it. He has shown he is one of very few directors that can master Gotham City in the way it was meant to be portrayed in comics.

Archived