Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obamacare...(new title): GOP DEATH PLAN: Don-Ryan's Express

JMS

if that is how you define working :) .....typical liberal opinion piece

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2014/10/31/key-study-on-obamacare-2015-premium-rates-is-out-and-you-wont-believe-whats-going-to-happen/

“According to a recent ASPE report, 64 percent of the 2014 enrollees in federally facilitated marketplaces chose either the lowest-price or second-lowest-price plan in their rating area.”

wanna guess why?  :lol: Robin Hood

if that is how you define working :) .....typical liberal opinion piece

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2014/10/31/key-study-on-obamacare-2015-premium-rates-is-out-and-you-wont-believe-whats-going-to-happen/

“According to a recent ASPE report, 64 percent of the 2014 enrollees in federally facilitated marketplaces chose either the lowest-price or second-lowest-price plan in their rating area.”

wanna guess why?  :lol: Robin Hood

What?  Once again, makes no sense.

:) Superman!

Uh, because people like saving money?

Comparison shopping?

Same reason they shop at Wal Mart?

they like spending others money, the lower tiers are completely subsidized in most cases

Spiderman  :lol:

Please. I would love to see your support for this assertion that only the two cheapest policies on the exchanges are subsidized.

that is not what I said ....you deaf?

I said those are completely subsidized in most cases.....do you need proof of that?  :)

Hulk  ;)

My 2015 health insurance went down 4%. The deductible remains at $500 total for me & my wife. Oh, and I'm not subsidized.

The Invisible Man  :wacko:

I'll let ya know on mine when Obama let's em tell me , the company says a 9% average increase  .....individual results vary

any changes in benefits or network?

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/10/06/why-so-many-uninsured-passed-on-obamacare-its-still-the-economy-stupid/

Why so many uninsured passed on Obamacare. It’s still the economy, stupid.

I'll let ya know on mine when Obama let's em tell me

(Obama has nothing to do with them telling you. insurance is regulated by the state.)

(At least, until the GOP decides to use the federal government to exempt insurance from state regulation.)

that is not what I said ....you deaf?

I said those are completely subsidized in most cases.....do you need proof of that?  :)

Wow. I would love to see your support for your claim that the two cheapest plans, on every exchange, (and only those two plans) are completely free.

(Obama has nothing to do with them telling you. insurance is regulated by the state.)

(At least, until the GOP decides to use the federal government to exempt insurance from state regulation.)

Wow. I would love to see your support for your claim that the two cheapest plans, on every exchange, (and only those two plans) are completely free.

still having hearing problems?....miss the word MOST?

HHS certainly moved the time back....make of it what ya will (I certainly will :lol: )

add

the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) opted to push the start of the 2015 enrollment period for federal health-care exchanges back from mid-October 2014 to mid-November 2014

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/gagorder.asp#0RqZCauR0k2hv3BL.99

Edited by twa

still having hearing problems?....miss the word MOST?

OK, so support the word "Most".

HHS certainly moved the time back....make of it what ya will (I certainly will :lol: )

add

the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) opted to push the start of the 2015 enrollment period for federal health-care exchanges back from mid-October 2014 to mid-November 2014

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/gagorder.asp#0RqZCauR0k2hv3BL.99

Which does not in any way prevent insurance companies from announcing their rates.

But nice attempt to claim that your claim is supported, by linking to a Snopes article that flat out says your claim isn't true.

Edited by Larry

it says the email claim isn't.....details matter Junior 

Uh, no, it claims that there is no order preventing release of rates.  In fact, is says that many rates were actually released. 

Reality matters, kid. 

And still waiting for your support for your claim that "most" exchanges, the lowest two priced items, and no others, are "fully" subsidized. 

You know, the claim that you made before you tried to run to your second untrue claim? 

Edited by Larry

OK, so support the word "Most".

hard to find the numbers

U.S. pays for bulk of subsidized Obamacare policies, HHS reports

http://blogs.marke****ch.com/health-exchange/2014/06/18/three-fourths-of-premiums-under-obamacare-paid-via-subsidies-hhs/

Those receiving health insurance subsidies in federally run exchanges under theAffordable Care Act are getting more than three-fourths of their premiums on average paid for by the government, data from the Department of Health and Human Services released Wednesday show.

you might note that is ALL plans ;) 

hard to find the numbers

U.S. pays for bulk of subsidized Obamacare policies, HHS reports

http://blogs.marke****ch.com/health-exchange/2014/06/18/three-fourths-of-premiums-under-obamacare-paid-via-subsidies-hhs/

Those receiving health insurance subsidies in federally run exchanges under theAffordable Care Act are getting more than three-fourths of their premiums on average paid for by the government, data from the Department of Health and Human Services released Wednesday show.

you might note that is ALL plans ;) 

1)  Which speaks about how much the subsidy is, for people receiving subsidies

2)  Which is not remotely close to your claim.

So, try again. 

1)  Which speaks about how much the subsidy is, for people receiving subsidies

2)  Which is not remotely close to your claim.

So, try again. 

riddle me this

if a group receiving subsidies equal to 75% of total premiums for that group and the subsidy declines as ability to pay for it increases you think those making less are the ones choosing to pay more? (select few with ongoing claims excepted,which is why it is most)

you serious?

riddle me this

if a group receiving subsidies equal to 75% of total premiums for that group and the subsidy declines as ability to pay for it increases you think those making less are the ones choosing to pay more? (select few with ongoing claims excepted,which is why it is most)

you serious?

I asked for you to support your claim, not for you to see if you could string together four vague slogans. (I already know you can do that.)

I asked for you to support your claim, not for you to see if you could string together four vague slogans. (I already know you can do that.)

that did support it :) , but you can join me in calling for transparency from HHS in making facts availible

or show some skills and prove me wrong  :lol:

that did support it :) , but you can join me in calling for transparency from HHS in making facts availible

or show some skills and prove me wrong  :lol:

I am proving you wrong.

You've made the claim that . . .

wanna guess why? :lol: Robin Hood

. . . proves that 64% of people on the exchange are there so they can steal other people's money, and they're picking the two lowest priced options because those options (and not the others) gets them more of other people's money.

This is horse****.

Which is why you've spent probably eight posts trying to run away from even bothering to attempt to support it. (Finally coming to rest on "Well, if time is money, and the sky is green, and an angel dances on the head of a pin, then that proves I'm right")

Edited by Larry

au contraire dear fellow, my assertion is the ones(most) on the lower 2 tiers  pay no money, nowhere did I claim it gives them more of others money

IF that is how you want to measure Obamacare as a success feel free , but those paying for it and having their own plans farted with might disagree

let's see: if 64% chose the lower two plans and 75% of premiums are paid for those receiving subsidies in all plans that would =

working?  :huh:

I shudder to think what ya'll would consider success  :rolleyes:

au contraire dear fellow, my assertion is the ones(most) on the lower 2 tiers  pay no money, nowhere did I claim it gives them more of others money

That isn't how I read it, but please, feel free to try to support that claim, instead.